Love Thy Neighbour

( 1 review )
+44-1618820286

Wilbraham Road, Chorlton, Manchester, England, M21 9AW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and bar offering vegan options including chickpea pancakes, sandwiches, curry, risotto, vegan breakfast and more. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Plenty Vegan Options - Edit

I found out about Love Thy Neighbour Chorlton on Twitter and knew they had lots of vegan options on their daytime and evening menus so decided to visit late afternoon. I chose the spicy falafel & salt baked beetroot dish with cucumber and mint buckwheat and a side of sweet potato fries. I asked for houmous instead of the vegan chilli yogurt as I am allergic to soya. The dish was tasty, though it needed some salt, but to be fair, I would prefer to add that myself than the dish being over salted which some chefs have a tendency to do. The sweet potato fries were some of the best I have eaten, nice and crisp and very moreish. There are no desserts per se, but they did have two vegan cakes, but I was so full, I was unable to partake. Would definitely revisit, very interested to try their breakfast and brunch dishes. They can also advise on which wines are vegan, this is a huge plus point, so many places have no idea.

Updated from previous review on 2018-01-27

Pros: Vegan options, Clear vegan labelling, Can advise on which wines are vegan

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Thy Neighbour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.