Love Thy Neighbour

( 1 review )
+44-1618820286

Wilbraham Rd, Chorlton, Manchester, England, M21 9AW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and bar offering vegan options including chickpea pancakes, sandwiches, curry, risotto, vegan breakfast. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Plenty Vegan Options - Edit

I found out about Love Thy Neighbour Chorlton on Twitter and knew they had lots of vegan options on their daytime and evening menus so decided to visit late afternoon. I chose the spicy falafel & salt baked beetroot dish with cucumber and mint buckwheat and a side of sweet potato fries. I asked for houmous instead of the vegan chilli yogurt as I am allergic to soya. The dish was tasty, though it needed some salt, but to be fair, I would prefer to add that myself than the dish being over salted which some chefs have a tendency to do. The sweet potato fries were some of the best I have eaten, nice and crisp and very moreish. There are no desserts per se, but they did have two vegan cakes, but I was so full, I was unable to partake. Would definitely revisit, very interested to try their breakfast and brunch dishes. They can also advise on which wines are vegan, this is a huge plus point, so many places have no idea.

Updated from previous review on 2018-01-27

Pros: Vegan options, Clear vegan labelling, Can advise on which wines are vegan

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Thy Neighbour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.