Love Power Coffee Cafe

113, St. 245 (Mao Tse Tung), Ground Floor, Parkway Square, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Vegetarian food menu, with such items as full color skilly rice, steal set mea, and fried monkey head mushroom. On the ground floor at the back of the complex.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Asian, Cambodian

First Review by Mister Yeti

Really great food - Edit

I work in Parkway Plaza, and have been searching all around for a good veggie place to no avail...until i found this place.

The menu is huge, and there's an option to ask dishes without egg. Dishes range from $2.5-$4. I had a veggie curry and it was really tasty and not too heavy. They did put fake meat into the curry (which personally, not a big fan) but you could tell it was fake unlike some other places i've been to. I also had fried dumplings which were really nice. Plus, the tea they served was some of the best tea i've tasted while i've been here.

The decor is much to be desired, but the place itself has a nice atmosphere and the staff are really friendly. I would definitely recommend this place as a cheaper veggie place.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff, Reasonably priced

Cons: Decor

Hidden Perfection - Edit

Vegetarian vegan restaurant which should have more credit, it's really.good.I'm very happy I came here, will be a regular for sure, carb up meals after gym, its at the back of the complex before superfit

Cute hidden place - Edit

A very well hidden veggie cafe with a wide variety of Asian, American, Indian, even Italian dishes. I would say my meal was a solid okay, but for the price it's quite good and loads of variety if you're with people who are picky or can't decide on anything.
Staff are smiley and friendly but don't speak English or Chinese (I really tried), even though the menu is in those two and Khmer. There is a note on the bottom advising on no eggs (they can make dishes without egg if you ask I guess) which I pointed to a few times. I am not sure they know not to include milk or anything else but at least it's egg free if you ask.
I got a "steal set" as i was just curious what it was, turned out to be an American style platter with delicious fake chicken nuggets, a coleslaw, french fries, and slices of white toast which I think were probably buttered and didn't touch. Seemed pretty devoid of any nutritional value but the nuggets were good! Made out of some kind of beans? The Japanese cake turned out to be a Japanese pancake which was not what I expected, but still good. Would have that again for breakfast any day. Great with the chili sauce. Free Chinese style tea with your meal. I got everything for less than $6 which in PP for a nice filling meal is pretty sweet.

Pros: Wide variety, Cheap & clean, Friendly staff

Cons: No English speaking staff, Questionable veganity?, Hard to find

wide range of dishes and drinks - and well hidden - Edit

yet another good vegetarian restaurant in phnom penh, that you'd never find, unless someone tells you about it (or it was listed on happy cow already). and like with some other vegetarian restaurants here, there is no indication in english, that they only serve vegetarian food. the menu is in khmer, chinese and english.

the place is nice, with a personal touch. the menu offers around 80 different dishes ranging from burgers, via japanese, thai, chinese to khmer dishes. the downside of this big choice is that they frequently run out of stock for certain items. but then, there still is enough choice left.

some dishes may contain egg.

Pros: inexpensive, choice of cuisines and dishes, coffee shop style

Cons: hidden

Return to Phnom Penh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Power Coffee Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.