Love Muffin Cafe

Contact 435-259-6833

139 N Main St, Moab, Utah, USA, 84532

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gluten free muffins, curry tofu sandwich, vegetable soups, salads with vegan salad dressings. Occasionally makes vegan muffins - call ahead to check. Open Mon-Sun 6:30am-1:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by SteveFrancis

Lovely Muffins - Edit

Tried three different muffins and they were all good. Stopped by a third time, but they were sold out, so go early. It can be really busy, so be prepared to wait to order and find seating. The muffins are delicious, but I wish they offered more vegan meals.

Pros: muffins

Cons: not all vegan, closes early, busy

Highly recommended - Edit

Rolled through here on the way back to Salt Lake. Unfortunately, we got there just before they closed - so no breakfast or muffins left BUT we ordered a tofu sandwich (came with chips). It was one of the best andwiches I've ever tasted. My kid, who claims he "doesn't really like tofu" devoured half my sandwich it was so good. I would love to eat here again!

Pros: Great food, Friendly workers, Quick and convenient location

Cons: Limited hours - get there early!

Great Place - Edit

Got there about 10:30, not many muffins left so go early, I heard the muffins are fantastic.
I had the vegan burrito. Really good. Has a little zing to it. Found I'm not fond of spicy food and coffee.
Wife had the black bean and egg wrap. That was really good. We both like it best.
Staff was really nice and helpful.
They were kid friendly, my 11 & 12 yr old picky eaters ever left full.
Nice, clean store with great art to browse and close to everything in town.

Pros: Good food, Good Service, Nice inside

Cons: None I can think of

An awesome place for the hippy in you - Edit

We stayed in Moab for 2 nights and on both days HAD to go to the Love Muffin cafe for our daily fix of muffins, waffles and coffee. This really is a great place to eat. We're vegans and had a huge amount of choice, sampling the tasty muffins, waffles with syrup. walnuts and bananas one day, and a huge veggie burrito (and more muffins) the next day. It isn't exclusively vegan/veggie serving 'regular' soups and sandwiches. It's a very relaxed atmosphere. We sat out in the sun watching the residents/tourists of Moab go about their business whilst we enjoyed 'second breakfast'. We

Pros: excellent food

Cons: a bit expensive

Love those muffins, waffles and sandwiches!!! - Edit

This is a great find!!! We got there and tried their waffels with bananas and strawberries. It was so flavorful that we only added a tiny amount of syrup. The atmosphere was like a diner and all the staff was very helpful. We ordered a peanut butter chocolate vegan muffin that was the best and two sandwiches to go. WOW! My wife had the turkey and I had the BBQ tofu (they were great) on freshly baked rolls that were also great! Loved it!

Pros: All their food, Staff, Center of Town

Cons: NONE!

Great vegan options - Edit

They have vegan whole wheat with flax WAFFLES! They are delicious. PLus, the vegan muffins are some of the best muffins that I've ever had: pumpkin spice, lemon blueberry, and mocha chip. Some of the muffins are gluten free too!

Pros: delicious food, healthy cuisine, affordable

Cons: busy, popular place, not 100% pure maple syrup

Great food - Edit

Stopped here for breakfast on a road trip. Great muffins and food. Loved the pictures of different muffins on the wall - highly recommend this place if you're in Moab. Some vegan options.

Pros: Good value, Good choices

Cons: More diner than restaurant

Return to Moab Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Muffin Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.