Love Life Cafe

305-456-4118

2616 NW 5th Ave, Miami, Florida, USA, 33127

Cafe serving vegan food. Offers soup of the day plus salads, burger, tacos, acai bowls, juices, smoothies, coffee. No longer using honey from Aug 2017. Previously at 584 NW 27th, new location reported August 2018. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Artnoise17

swoosh

Points +11

Mostly Vegetarian
10 Mar 2019

Delicious food - Edit

Quick and tasty love it will be coming here more often!

Vegantraveljunkie

Points +186

09 Mar 2019

Fabulous, delicious food in a chilled place - Edit

When I landed in Miami today, I already knew this place was going to be my first stop to try out by all the reviews online and at Happy Cow! The menu was AMAZING making it difficult to choose! Fortunately was able to sample four dishes as shared with my mom. We both agreed the Mac and cheese was divine and we would have ordered our own bowl and not shared! Tried Voted “Best Veggie Burger in America” with homemade guacamole, plant based cheddar and cilantro aioli served with sweet potato fries and loved the combination of flavours. Having kale as lettuce topping was genius! Sopchaco was a hearty vegetable and bean soup which was filling. LL Tacos with walnut meat, cashew cream, salsa and guacamole was delish and light ! Ended off the lunch with homemade Apple Crumble! Would make this a monthly visit if not weekly to try all the food on the menu but sadly can’t afford to fly into Miami from Toronto regularly! 😩🇨🇦 Must try place when in Miami! Will not be disappointed!

Pros: All vegan!!, Extensive selection of dishes, Freshly made takeaway smoothies and juices

dariocane

Points +157

01 Feb 2019

Awesome place with delicious food! - Edit

This place is located in the heart of Wynwood and in my opinion is one of the best vegan places in Miami. Food here is delicious. You cant go wrong with whatever you choose on the menu. And there are plenty of options to choose from!

Pros: Great food! , Trendy place

VeganStrong

Points +34

02 Dec 2018

Great food and owners cool - Edit

We had the KFC Korean Fried Chicken which was delicious sweet and spicy like they said. My girlfriend had the Jackfruit of what she never had and thought it was delicious.

Pros: All vegan options

Cons: Normal pricing

holdol

Points +30

05 Nov 2018

All vegan! - Edit

Good find in Wynwood. Lots of options. All plant menu.

Pros: All vegan!, Reasonable prices, Clean

Cons: Bus your own table

KimberlyNikolDodson

Points +77

26 Sep 2018

Must go - Edit

This place is like a little oasis from the outside world. Super fresh and modern with amazingly delicious food. Lots of gluten free options.

Pros: Inside and outside artwork, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive

epn305

Points +195

23 Sep 2018

Great vegan option in Wynwood - Edit

The menu offers plenty options with 3 different burgers, arepas, salads and smoothies. The place is really enjoyable with plenty of light as walls are mostly windows. The atmosphere is great and the staff really nice. It was my 2nd time here and I had the cheeseburger 1.0 (beyond burger) with homemade potatoes (unfortunately almost cold).

Pros: Many options on the menu , Food tastes really good , Place is really nice

Cons: Potatoes can really be improved

karina.pico001

Points +32

19 Aug 2018

Love this place - Edit

I love this place, I could seriously eat here everyday & never get sick of it. Their love life salad gives me life, i'm not even really a salad eating vegan but it's so full of delicious goodness that I can't help but order it every time. I did get their famous veggie burger "best vegan burger" which was also outrageously delicious!!

Pros: the food is incredible & the staff is friendly

TinePilØstberg

Points +93

23 Jul 2018

Nice, fresh food - Edit

I had the arepa which was really good! Cute place with friendly staff.

Sab33143

Points +21

Vegetarian
10 Jun 2018

I love love life! The food was excellent! A definite repeat. - Edit

I heard about them on the rich roll podcast and went the next day. I could not decide what to eat. I finally ordered the arepa, which was excellent. I wanted to be hungry, so i could try the pizza, or the burrito. I will be back. The staff were very friendly and it has a cool, hang out kind of energy. It is casual, counter service.

Pros: Wide menu variations, Cool atmosphere, Friendly staff

Cons: Not closer to my house!

Knavesdied

Points +35

25 Apr 2018

Lovely calm place to eat - Edit

I had the ‘Voted “Best Veggie Burger in America”’ burger and a ‘Purple Dream’ smoothie. Service was friendly. Burger hit the spot and the smoothie was yummy.

Pros: Calm and airy place to eat, Great options

TheLion&TheLamb

Points +18

14 Apr 2018

Absolutely Amazing! - Edit

This place is absolutely amazing! Cozy, quite, friendly and all vegan, delicious food and desserts.

Pros: Super friendly staff 👑, All vegan 🥑🌱, The Kind Burger 😍

pomange

Points +323

03 Mar 2018

Great food - Edit

Brilliant burger, tasty and not greasy. Not cheap but worth it!!!!

jessenia_618

Points +39

06 Jan 2018

“vegans only eat salad” -___- - Edit

Cozy quiet cafe, friendly staff delicious pizza!!! First pizza I’ve tried since i transitioned vegan and honestly it’s one of the best pizzas I’ve had, period! We also tried the famous veggie burger and it was to die for! Most def coming back for some tacos

Pros: flavorful

Cons: pricey

GabbieCure

Points +141

14 Nov 2017

the burger and the arepas are great! - Edit

Food taste healthy and delicious!! The burger is indeed one of the best ones I have ever tried! I have gone with non vegans to this place and they all loved it as well!

amelia3599

Points +203

25 Sep 2017

Great vegan food! - Edit

They have yummy food and drink options such as salad, sandwiches and bowls. I recommend their arepas. They're delicious! They also have great smoothies.

Cons: pricy

AthenaAlarcon

Points +18

06 Sep 2017

Best Vegan Cafe ever - Edit

The staff is so nice and welcoming it's a great place to chill and enjoy a meal . The food is incredible especially their vegan burger. Love coming to hangout here

SandraTapiaLuna

Points +15

Vegetarian
06 Jul 2017

great vegan selection - Edit

Great vegan tacos and burgers! Best I've ever had.
They also have special vegan dinner events once a month.

DrewRoss

Points +74

16 May 2017

Saving Grace for Miami. - Edit

Go ahead and drunk drive one handed on your cellphone and blow through that red light and try to kill me everyday you beautiful selfish savages of Miami. I Love Life Cafe now and I will Love Life Cafe tomorrow too, and for the rest of the week everyday until I have nom'd your entire menu. Black bean pretzel burger with sweet potato cubes? Muy Gracias! I'd avoided this place because the description made me imagine a senior center or hospice for the dying. It's not, it's located in Wynwood in a spacious, beauteous, modernized warehouse that doubles as a yoga studio. Maybe I'll even do my practice here. Yes, that's a great idea. The menu has enough entrees, smoothies and juices to keep me interested for some time to come and it's a shame it's so empty here on a Monday night because Miami is missing out. A stark contrast to the rest of my all vegan dining experiences around here, I could bring a real person here. Not too bougie, not to divey, not too far away, this is a satisfying stop for any Vegan trying to make life work in the cultural backwaters of Miami. Love Love Cafe is right.

Pros: Fast counter service., Diverse menu., Relaxing atmosphere.

Artnoise17

Points +20

28 Jan 2016

what an incredible surprise!!! - Edit

I was so excited to find this new hidden secret in miami!!! Inside if a wellness center in wynwood, the food was one of the best vegan home made foods i ever had

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Life Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.