Love Earth Cafe

( 1 review )
03-62744655

3-A Jalan Desa 2/7, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, Malaysia, 52100

地球素食坊 serves sushi, rice, and noodle dishes. Open Mon-Wed 9:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sun 9:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Japanese

1 Review

Tasty Food - Edit

This is a vegetarian restaurant, so do check to ensure the mock meat doesn't contain eggs to ensure your dishes are vegan.

They told me they don't cook with milk or eggs, however the mock meat with the Nasi Lemak may have a bit of egg as it's used to cover the mushrooms. The server suggested he'll inform the kitchen to only serve us potatoes so said okay. I was under the impression that they would cook the curry separately but I guess my Cantonese isn't very good and it somehow got lost in translation. When I had finished my meal, I double checked to see if the curry potatoes were cooked separately and they checked and unfortunately explained it wasn't 😞I explained to them again that we're vegan and we don't eat eggs or dairy and I also have food allergies. They let me know if I had any issues with the food while eating, they would be happy to change it.

I spoke to the boss and she emphasised there's no egg or milk on the menu but for vegetarian from suppliers, they wouldn't know. I urged them to check with their suppliers. I hope they do.

The food was tasty and the staff were very courteous and friendly. Parking was free. They also sell organic products and vegetables.

I really enjoyed the ginger soup and I would like to go back again but next time I'll request for no mock meat and just stick to the vegetables only.

Pros: Extensive Menu, Tasty food, Helpful, courteous staff

Cons: Mock meat may contain eggs

Return to Kepong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Earth Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.