CLOSED: Love Dog Cafe

360-468-2150

210 Lopez Rd, Lopez Island, Washington, USA, 98261

Serves meat, vegan options available. In addition to salads, vegetarian burgers and sandwiches, and vegetarian appetizers, there is an entire vegetarian and vegan entrees menu section. Items are clearly marked as vegan and/or gluten free. SEPT 2015 REPORTED SHUT, CONFIRMED BY ITS WEB MSSG. Open Thu-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm. Open Thur-Sun 5pm-close.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by veganvixenamy

not fancy but glad it was there nonetheless - Edit

We were very glad to have this place here. They seemed to have a decent variety. I recall the portions being smallish too.

The one note, and the servers may have turned over by now, but the waitress was very rude. She made a point to take something I said out of context on purpose and tried to make a big deal in front of friends, sadly. She was a bit frazzled and hostile. Too many vegan questions perhaps?

I would go or suggest but with limited expectations.

The decor was dreadful, 80's...

Pros: vegan options

Cons: service, decor

Great Options for everybody - Edit

I went here yesterday (a Monday, so the posted hours are wrong) with the rest of my omnivorous family and one other vegetarian. My stepsister got a vegan tofu cake dish and really liked it.
I had the Tofu Fajita Salad and it was spectacular. When my food came everyone was jealous :)
All the other dishes were tooted as being scrumptious as well, though--there was only praise from my omnivorous kin.
This is a gem of a place to take a "mixed" family. Fabulous options for everyone.
They also have a wonderful little patio.
Service was prompt and friendly.
My portion seemed huge but my stepsister's tofu cakes wasn't a lot of food (maybe hers was an appetizer though).
Unfortunately we didn't have time to stay and try dessert!
Strongly reccomend this place.

Pros: Menu page of vegetarian/vegan options, Healthy food, DELiCIOUS food!

Cons: Seating a little cramped, Patio furniture could be nicer

Return to Lopez Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Love Dog Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.