Louvre Veggie

23 Villa Tanjung (at /off Jalan Raja Uda), Butterworth, Malaysia, 12300

Vegetarian restaurant opened in May 2014. Confirmed open, Dec 2015. Open Mon 10:00am-9:00pm, Wed-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Malaysian

First Review by YiWei

A good vegetarian eatery - Edit

Wide selection of menu. Delicious and reasonably priced. There is one problem that I encountered during my last visit. I ordered a tofu dish but that dish contained fried scrambled eggs. For vegans or vegetarians who do not consume eggs, please be extra cautious when you place your order as the menu is not labelled. And we totally have no idea that they serve eggs. Only got to know this after our 4th visit! I have informed their service crew regarding this matter and hopefully the owner can go the extra mile in providing informations about eggs, dairy etc in their menu.

Pros: wide selections of dishes, delicious, reasonably priced

Cons: egg dishes are not labelled, some service crews were not helpful and friendly

lovely surprise - Edit

Upon a friend's recommendation, we came here with the whole family. Price was reasonable, and dishes were very fresh and delicious, even for a non-vegetarian :)

Return to Butterworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Louvre Veggie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.