Loungers - Vivo Lounge

Contact 01305-251291

23 Weymouth Avenue, Brewery Square, Dorchester, England, DT1 1QR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide chain cafe-bar offering a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British, English, Non-veg

First Review by Mealiepip

Excellent - Edit

Great atmosphere. Lovely staff. They've got a vegan menu (you've got to ask for it) with several options. We ordered vegan tapas and a falafel burger. Both were excellent. They also have vegan starters and vegan deserts.

Pros: Vegan menu, Atmosphere, Service

Great choice and very accommodating. - Edit

We are vegan. They gave us a full vegan menu. There were main meals and even desert on there. They even gave us vegan mayo to go with our food.

We had the falafel burger which was lovely.

impressive! - Edit

Really impressed by Vivo Lounge as they had a separate vegan menu with lots of choice. The falafel burger as well as the dark chocolate ginger torte were really good and good value for money in my opinion.

To top it all off, the staff are so friendly. I'll be back at one of the other lounges soon!

Delicious - Edit

I came to Vivo Lounge for late lunch and had the Vegan falafel burger and Flapjacks for dessert. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. Such a nice surprise to find this lovely restaurant.

Return to Dorchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loungers - Vivo Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1525 times since Jul 2013.