Loungers - Juno Lounge

02920-198990

14 Wellfield Rd, Roath, Wales, CF24 3PB

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide chain cafe-bar offering a separate vegan menu - ask for it. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by MillieBirch

Amazing food! - Edit

The burger is incredible. I don't even like beetroot haha! I love it there, always go for drinks with colleagues after work or for vegan breakfast.

Pros: Friendly staff , The wine is GREAT , Great range for all diets

Cons: Freaky ass pictures , Kinda sleepy lighting

used to be our favourite place - Edit

we always came here for food as they have a decent vegan menu and nothing quite like a burger and a pint. the portions are huge. and delicious. I get slightly annoyed at the pricing as the vegan burger doesn't have halloumi in but the same burger for veggies does and it's at the same price! I do think it should be slightly cheaper or a different filling should be offered. (like guac or houmous)the last time we went the food really wasn't up to the same standard. and although the 2nd waitress apologised and refunded our meal the first one ignored me and it's put us off returning for a while. I'm sure we'll be back again at some point. but with anna loka around the corner I'm sure I can sacrifice not having a pint with my meal for a tasty all vegan place!

Pros: vegan menu, reasonably priced, friendly staff

Return to Roath Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loungers - Juno Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.