Loungers - Brunello

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of the Loungers chain of restaurant & bar. Offers various meals including tapas with a dedicated vegan menu (ask for it). Vegan include avocado salads, falafel burgers, sweet potato fries, all day breakfast. Open Mon-Wed 9:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by vant

Grateful for vegan options but not fantastic - Edit

I went to Brunello Lounge a few days ago and both me and my mother ordered off the vegan menu. It says to specify that you're ordering from the vegan menu as some things are also on the normal menu with non vegan ingredients, which we did. I ordered the "vegan avocado brunch", and when it came out (10 minutes after everyone else's) there was a large poached egg on top of it. The server didn't even notice, although when we mentioned it to him he was apologetic. I then waited another 5-10 minutes for a replacement and when it arrived it was essentially chopped up, not-quite-ripe avocado and a lot of tomato, on a standard bread roll (should've been a toasted ciabatta), that's it. Not impressive at all, which is annoying because I really wanted to love this place! I would go back purely because it's nice to have somewhere with vegan options locally, but it wouldn't be my first choice. My mum had the vegan falafel burger which she said was nice but a bit mushy.

Pros: Vegan menu

Cons: Poor quality food, Served egg on a vegan dish , Fairly expensive for what you get

Return to Weston Super Mare Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loungers - Brunello closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.