Lotus Veggie - Jordan

+852-23287686

31 Ning Po St, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

蓮花健康素食, at 九龍佐敦寧波街31號地下, is a branch of the Lotus Veggie chain. Note: animal rennet may be used as an ingredient here. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by Stevie

Looks good - Edit

I only looked at the menu (since when I passed there I wasn't hungry) - but the menu looks great! There are many traditional Chinese dishes using mock chicken, pork or fish. Sounds very interesting and I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to try them out.

Great experience - Edit

Friendly staff, not much english but enought to place an order.
The food was great and they had lots of vegan options too.
This is a great place to try some Asian cuisine in hong kong at an affordable price. We had some spring rolls, potato and mushroom, honey "pork" and sweet and sour "pork" and it was fantastic and tasted almost too real.
They also serves us some soup and tea for starters and finished our meal with some sort of bean sweet soup thing. This was a great experience. If you are vegan just avoid fried rice and anything with cheese and you should be fine🌿

Pros: Lots of vegan options and not too expensive compar

Cons: They do not speak much English

Lotus Vegetarian - Jordan, Hong Kong - Edit

The manager says the use Kraft dairy cheese. He has no idea about cheese being made with slaughtered animal rennet. I've asked him to verify if the cheese is vegetarian with his supplier or the manufacturer. He doesn't seem interested (he has had two months). I'd rate this place as one (or even zero) for that reason if this website would let me.

Food is unremarkable and there is plenty better in HK for those looking for such.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-03

Cons: Lack or rigour re detail of vegetarianism

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotus Veggie - Jordan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.