Lotus Vegetarian

37 Quang Trung (at Nguyen Chí Thanh), Da Nang, Vietnam

Vietnamese vegetarian restaurant with menu in Vietnamese and English. No egg or dairy in the food (cheese mentioned in a couple of items is not real dairy). However, a few drinks contain dairy. Serves coffee during the day and has live music in the evening on weekends. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by Tiggy

5 stars - Edit

I pretty much love this place.
Since I am a shortly-arrived long-term resident here in Da Nang, I have become a regular at this place.
The dishes offer a great variety and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
I found the courts rather inexpensive.
But unfortunately, it's not a suitable restaurants for vegans, because they use diary products.
But no eggs.
And they currently don't have live music on Sundays.

Pros: Taste, Price, Staff

Cons: Restroom, Not vegan-friendly

Not bad - Edit

This was another restaurant I discovered by accident in Da Nang. We were given a menu written in Vietnamese and English and selected a few dishes. Unfortunately, after we ordered the staff came back to tell us they were out of tofu, which eliminated all my favourite options from the menu. We ended up having porcini mushrooms with pepper, which was a bit smaller than I expected but fine if you're in the mood for a strong pepper taste/texture. The fish and pineapple dish was a bit syrupy for my liking, although the mock fish was quite good. My passionfruit juice was full of sugar, as I'd forgotten to ask them to leave it out. (This is fairly standard, to be fair.) We also ordered a noodle and vegetable stir fry, which was good, but nothing special. The space was decorated with images of famous musicians, and there was a stage on which I was told they have live music on the weekends.

Pros: Live music space

Return to Da Nang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotus Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.