Lotus - Ran Cin Zai

Rua Benedito Alves Aranha, 153, Barao Geraldo district (at Av. Santa Isabel), Campinas, Brazil

Campinas veg restaurant. Restaurante vegetariano serving Asian vegetarian cuisine. Em frente ao supermercado Barão. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Asian

First Review by vegmoz

Best vegetarian restaurant in Campinas - Edit

Excellent and inexpensive restaurant in Campinas (Barão Geraldo/Unicamp area). Their dishes are very delicious... a very good combination of Taiwanese, Brazilian and sometimes also Italian cuisine (lasagna, pasta and gnocchi for instance).
Updated from previous review on Monday May 11, 2015

Taste of flavor enhancers - Edit

The taste of the food is too chemical for me. I can't look into the kitchen, but many dishes taste like they are loaded with artificial flavor enhancers like MSG. Not for me, not going back...

Gostoso! - Edit

Tem uma boa variedade de comidas e um bom atendimento.

Excellent restaurant! - Edit

I lived in Barao Geraldo for a week and I went everyday to this restaurant to have lunch. Lots of dishes (buffet style, most of them vegan, only few of them had dairy), very tasty, and good prices. Kind service too. It surprised me how good the food it was, I really miss this place. If you happen to stay in Campinas, try to go to Barao Geraldo (around 40 min), a visit to this restaurant is definitely worthwhile!!

Return to Campinas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotus - Ran Cin Zai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.