Lotus Leaf Cafe

Contact 316-295-4133

251 N Washington, Wichita, Kansas, USA, 67202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Provides meals made with wholesome ingredients. Menu is vegetarian and gluten-free friendly; dishes are marked if can be made vegan. Beverages choices include smoothies, juices, wheat grass, and organic wine. In 2014 relocated from 613 A W Douglas Ave. Mon-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by gbee

Would be a 5-star except that they serve meat items. - Edit

Stopped in here with family while traveling through Wichita on a road trip, and we were all impressed. Amazing food (lots of veggie and vegan items) and perfect service. Lotus Leaf Café can count on a return visit next time we're in town.

Pros: customizable menu with great veggie & vegan option, great service

This is a nice cafe with vegan option clearly marked on their menu. They have really great quality food. From what I ate I would recommend the VEGAN buffalo cauliflower and their VEGAN cheesecake. So good!!! I am going back tomorrow to try either a juice or smoothie. They also have the health benefits of their juices on the menu which is awesome. Definitely a place I'm going back to!

Pros: clearly labeled vegan options. High quality food

Great place for anyone! - Edit

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Wichita. They have a variety of vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian food on their menu. The sweet potato chips are to die for and the bean burgers will steal your heart in a second. They moved to a newer location that is more spacious and there are even more menu items now. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a great meal.

Pros: nice atmosphere, great food, decent prices

Great Food - Edit

Great vegan, vegetarian, and health food. It is small and intimate with a very friendly atmosphere. It has a great selection of vegan and vegetarian food, but there is also carnivorous food for your non veg friends.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Atmosphere

Cons: Small Menu, Limited seating

Good Place For Vegan And Non Veg Friends - Edit

I had the sweet potato crepe (had them make it soy free). Very good! My non veg hubby had their free range organic turkey sandwich. We shared their cheesecake and it was divine! Would go again. Not as pricey as Garden Grille Cafe and here they have soy free options.

Pros: Food, Soy Free Optins, Non Veg Fare For Others

Cons: Price, Limited Menu

Yum! - Edit

I highly recommend the Synergy Salad as well as the raw crackers and raw dip. I travel often and it's nice to have a place that at least attempts to have some raw options. The Kale Salad is also good, and super healthy!
That being said, the veggie burger and sweet potato chips were a bit salty for my taste. I am somewhat sensitive to salt, so perhaps it's just me.

Pros: Raw options, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited hours

Good stuff - Edit

I went here a few months ago, so the menu may have expanded. Menu was pretty smalI, and some of the items on the menu (more than 2) were unavailable that day, which was annoying. I had a sandwich with grilled veggies, and it was excellent, but very pricey. My table shared a raw pomegranate cheesecake which was good, but a little grainy. Overall, I would like to go back since they are new, local, and to see if after some time has passes maybe their menu has expanded. It is a good start.

Pros: grilled veggies were really good, friendly staff, neat atmosphere in Delano, local business

Return to Wichita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotus Leaf Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3438 times since Jun 2011.