First Review by greenhexi

At least it's vegetarian... - Edit

I went here two times, because on Monday afternoon other restaurants are closed. I appreciate any vegetarian/vegan initiative, but this was really disappointing both times. The first time I was here they served heavily overcooked cauliflower and rice, with a sauce that was so-so. The second time, I had a lentil-carrot-potato soup, which was probably the worst vegetable soup I ever had (and I had quite a lot of them.) The soup had a distinct burned taste to it and it was so salty that I could barely eat it. As I don't like throwing away food, I did manage to finish it, but I needed to eat a snack afterwards to get rid of the foul taste. The staff also doesn't seem overly excited to work there. The shop in front of the restaurant is okay.

Pros: Open on Monday, Fair prices, In a shop

Cons: Bad food, Cold place, Bored-looking staff

Location - Edit

Came here after lunch rush hour so the food option might be better normally... I could get a vegan option of the day which turned out to be mainly sauce with some veggies... obviously meant to have calories but not good food. However, place in a residential area and there might not be many options so happy that there is something.

Pros: Food after lunch hour

Cons: Saucy food

Return to Nuremberg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotos 1 Naturkostladen Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1046 times since Mar 2010.