Lost Lake Cafe and Lounge

Contact 206-323-5678

1505 10th Ave (at Capitol Hill), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98122

Serves meat, vegan options available. Diner is 24 hours, bar opens 6am-2am. American diner type food menu with a few choices for vegetarians and vegans. At breakfast a breakfast curry tofu scramble, oats, and veg bacon. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Vegan Vagabond

What a Surprise! - Edit

I ordered a Vegan Reuben here. I was absolutely delighted! It was made with mushrooms, instead of the mock meats that are so popular in Seattle. The staff was quick and pleasant, even though it was crowded. Go here! I recommend it.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday November 04, 2014

Update: I've been here many more times and have had widely varying experiences. Some servers/chefs seem to know what vegan means, some don't. I updated from 4 cows to 3 based on this variability.

Pros: 24 hours, Really Pleasant

Cons: Inconsistent with Vegans

No more vegan friendly than Denny's - Edit

I came here early one morning for breakfast. I looked at the menu before coming and there were lots of items marked with a V, so I was looking forward to a good vegan breakfast. When I got here, I was told that V stands for vegetarian and really everything has dairy in it and the only thing vegan was the vegan hash. I asked about the oatmeal and they said it's made with dairy (I think even Denny's has vegan oatmeal). So, needless to say, I won't be coming here again. They may have good vegan lunch and dinner options, but I'll never know. Why come here when there are so many other places that cater to vegans?

Pros: Open 24 hours

Cons: NOT vegan friendly

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lost Lake Cafe and Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 902 times since Jul 2014.