Losantivill3

( 1 review )
513-431-6939

37 E 7th St, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual restaurant serving house-made, worldly flavored quinoa bowls and sandwiches. Mission is to cater for veggie and non-vegetarians alike, while at the same time showing how good veggie food can be. Menu has seasonally updated dishes, desserts and made-in-house beverages inspired by the team. Uses own seitan, french loaf bread, sauces, drinks, dressings and desserts. The entire menu can be made vegetarian on request. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Tue-Fri 5:00pm-3:00am, Sat 11:00am-3:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Saramste

Worth a Shot - Edit

I went to Losantivill3 yesterday, on my way to the airport. I was really excited to give it a shot, as it seemed that there were quite a few vegan options available. As I searched online, despite the fact that I clearly saw the happycow listing indicated they were vegan/vegetarian friendly, I didn't see any information listed regarding non-vegetarian options. Turns out they have a whole different menu, that does have meat options included. The vegan/vegetarian menu clearly indicates which of the options are vegan with a "v." Everything else is vegetarian. I asked them what they recommended, and they suggested the Red Curry Peanut Thai Quinoa bowl. This must be a common question, as I subsequently noticed they have a sign that says the same thing. In the interest of wanting to try a variety of options, I also asked about the other vegan items, and specifically asked what I could get that is not spicy. They suggested the Mexican Tomatillo Verde without the jalapenos. The Mexican Tomatillo Verde bowl seemed pretty spicy to me though, but I think they forgot to leave off the jalapenos . . . It was actually spicier than the Curry. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised. The seitan in both (the same seitan, by the way), was nice. Sometimes I've noticed that restaurants will note that they prepare their own seitan, but . . . really their efforts could be better spent doing something else. In this case, their seitan is not spongy, and is just the right texture of "meaty. "I would recommend that unless you have a taste for something else, try the Red Curry. I posted pictures of the vegan/vegetarian menu (front and back), but take a look when you get there -- I notice the listing indicates their menus are seasonal.

Pros: Vegan Options, Helpful Staff

Cons: No/Minimal Parking

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Losantivill3 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.