Los Antojitos

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
+44-7742462574

Chorlton, Manchester, England, m21 9ng

Vegan kitchen operating pop-up at events and markets - check webpage for schedule.

First Review by Veganolive1

Fantastic Party Catering - Edit

I got in touch with Los Antojitos (after having tasted their food at a fayre) to ask about catering for a family party for 15 people including one person with allergies. Kelly took the allergy thing seriously (not everyone does!!) and was careful to check and double check with me. She also sent a full list of ingredients with every dish. The food was beautiful to look at....fabulous colours with everything looking so fresh and delicious. There were 18 different dishes and a few packs of each. Our table was groaning! Everyone loved the food....even the non-vegans! The love and care put into the preparation was obvious in both the presentation and the taste. Very highly recommended. We will definitely order again next time a similar event comes around for us!

Pros: Vegan, Takes allergies seriously, Tasty and beautifully presented

Vegan Mexican Pop Up Heaven - Edit

Los Antojitos is a pop up catering company, making authentic Mexican food and own range of chilli sauces and salsas.. This event was at The Wonder Inn Manchester.

I contacted Los Antojitos to discuss my allergies and with the owner having allergies herself, her response was second to none, offering to make separate dishes specifically for me and keeping things separate.

To start we had roasted spiced peanuts and pumpkin seeds and tortilla chips with mango salsa and pico de gallo. The nuts were truly spicy, in fact they had hubby gulping down his beer, with the moreish tortilla chips, it was a great start to the meal, so good in fact, we ate them all.

Next up was chilli for hubby and special refried beans for me, with rice, jalapenos and mango salsa, both were delicious and no skimping either, so although hubby ate all his, I left some as I knew we had more food to come.

The final savoury dish was enfrijolada, a flour tortilla, topped with refried beans, jalapenos, spring onion pine nuts and a choice of chilli sauce to dribble on. The spicy one was definitely that too hot for hubby but I loved it.

Hubby had a chocolate and almond brownie to finish, but even he was fit to pop, you certainly do not go hungry and the price for the food is very reasonable too.

I know Los Antojitos host various pop ups throughout the Manchester area and I will be keeping an eye on their events page for future.

Pros: Vegan food, Vegan choices & cakes, Reasonably priced

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Los Antojitos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.