Look Mum No Hands

( 1 review )
+44-2072531025

49 Old St, London, England, EC1V 9HX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cycling themed cafe in Old St. Serves hot drinks, cakes and meals, including an extensive breakfast menu. Always has a few labelled vegan choices. Shows cycling events on a big screen and includes a bike repair shop. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat 8:30am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by small_trees

Cute place, good food - Edit

So this cycling cafe has just gone fully veg, hooray for them! It's a really lovely place, super nice staff and the kind of ambiance that makes you want to stay there all day. The vegan menu could probably be a bit more fullsome but everything they do have tastes really good. They have a full selection of vegan milks too. Their brunch menu is very satisfying! They show bike races on a big screen sometimes but I don't think they're distracting if you're not into it, although it does get crowded during those times. I love it here and I'm so pleased they no longer have meat or fish on the premises.

2 Responses

gall 12 Feb 2018 - I was wondering if the change to V8n was permanent, having read the blog post at https://www.lookmumnohands.com/blog/new-year-new-menu which says “Our new menu will run at 49 Old St. for the whole of January […]”. Would be good if anyone in the area could check :) — oh yes, and they do a good quick wheel-fix too, I broke a spoke a while back and the wheel was nearly as good as new in nearly no time! :)

small_trees 15 Mar 2018 - Oh hell, you're right. I'm so disappointed. I was back there today and there was meat. Gah. I don't think there's a good enough choice to leave it up. Thank you!

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Look Mum No Hands closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.