Longs Peak Pub

303-651-7886

600 Longs Peak Ave, Longmont, Colorado, USA, 80501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of the Mountain Sun local chain of breweries that offers its own as well other local breweries on tap. On the menu you'll find a vegetarian chili, tempeh reuben, 2 types of veggie burger, boom boom sandwich, and fries. The chili and sandwiches can be requested vegan. Laid back place. Open Mon 4:00pm-11:00pm, Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by steppielee

Very pleasant - Edit

I tried the Boom Boom (Portabella) Sandwich and had then remove the roasted garlic mayo (wish they had a vegan one) and cheese. They graciously let me add avocado for $1 instead of $2 since I didn't have cheese. I paid a dollar to get fries instead of chips and they brought them out with vegan thousand island. The sandwich was pretty good although the balsamic marinade came through strong. I wish they'd had more roasted veggies on it too but it was okay. The fries with a bit of ketchup added to the dressing was yummy and the waitress was great and let me sample multiple beers so I could find one I liked.

Pros: Great service, decent but not great food, Pleasant atmosphere

Best veg food in Longmont - Edit

There aren't any true vegetarian/vegan places in Longmont. So if you are looking for delicious pub food and a great beer, this is the place.

Highly recommend the Tempeh Reuben with no cheese. The vegetarian chili is super delicious, be sure to ask for no sour cream or cheese. They also have a portabella mushroom sandwich that is great, again ask for no cheese. Fries are to die for, best in the state.

All their beers are fantastic and they do a great happy hour during the week until 6pm.

They also have a selection of board games and we've brought our own too.

Cash or check only.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-15

Pros: Great food, Good pub atmosphere, Outdoor seating

Cons: Cash/check only, Can get crowded

Return to Longmont Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Longs Peak Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.