Longevity Foods

425-788-2332

14701 Main St NE Ste A-1, Duvall, Washington, USA, 98019

Organic juice bar and deli. Offers juices, smoothies, pizza, wraps, salads, sandwiches and burgers. Operated by a wife and husband duo who also provide classes in yoga as well as food preparation. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-5:30pm, Sat 11:30am-5:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by scocasso

Awesome place!! - Edit

My boyfriend and I are from out of town but we were visiting Snoqualmie Falls. Longevity Foods was the closest vegan restaurant on Happy Cow so we decided to give it a try and we weren't disappointed! The owner was an absolute pleasure to speak with and we felt right at home. He even brought us out a free blueberry cheesecake cup to share which was heavenly and so appreciated. I ordered the Nilla Nog and the "Cheesesteak" which was marinated mushrooms and cashew cheese. Omg amazing!!! I wish I lived around that area just so I could eat their food more! You won't be disappointed!

Great Place - Especially if search for Raw Vegan Food - Edit

This is my favorite go-to place for freshly prepared, organic, often locally-grown, raw vegan food. Everything is super fresh and tasty. Probably the healthiest and tastiest raw vegan food and drinks in the Puget Sound area. I drive here once or twice a week (1.5 hour round trip) just to pick up freshly prepared goodies like a raw vegan pizza.
The store area, while small, contains an abundant supply of mostly raw ingredients and supplies for those pursuing healthy and raw food diets. Highly recommended - well worth the drive.

Pros: Excellent Raw Vegan Food, Friendly staff

Great Food In The Raw - Edit

Only a 20 minute drive from Redmond, WA, I highly recommend this 100% raw, vegan, and organic Juice Bar & Deli.

We were heading south through Duvall with hunger on our minds and the possibility of not having time to get to a restaurant prior to our destination as we were running a little late. We were contemplating either eating what we had with us in the car, cereal, or merely grabbing something at a supermarket when we spotted "Longevity Foods". We drove by so fast that those words were all we saw, but it was enough for me to hit the brakes, and kick up some dust with a prompt U-turn.

They were just about to close in ten minutes time, but they were gracious enough to allow us weary travellers to sit and be heartily fed by them. We were pleasantly surprised to find that it was fully raw and vegan. Wow, fantastic luck! Serendipity. Or perhaps it was meant to be, as Murali suggested. I think he was correct. My kids really enjoyed their smoothies and meals (they had the pizza; so did I (I had the burger). Everything was delicious. Again, highly recommended.

Pros: Tasty, Quality, Love

Cons: About 200km from where I live

Return to Duvall Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Longevity Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.