Long Life Vegi House

Contact 801-467-1111

1353 E 3300 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84106

Serves fish, vegan options available. Salt Lake City Chinese restaurant with mostly vegan menu. Multiple mock beef, mock chicken and mock pork dishes. Previously 100% vegetarian restaurant, but now serves fish in addition to a vegetarian menu. Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganNikki

long time customer - Edit

i love this place. definitely a better deal at lunch. everything is safe except for seafood. this is the only orange chicken ive ever liked. i also enjoy the lemon chicken and pan fried noodles! service can be slow.

Pros: tasty!, cute decor., soup!!

Cons: some language barrier, slow service

A new favorite for my family! - Edit

Went here with my omni partner and kids. Noticed that they now serve fish (no longer vegetarian only). At first glance at the menu, it appeared to be a lot of meat dishes UNTIL I saw that every "chicken" and "beef" dish they serve is mock-meat! We had the veg-chow-mein, the sesame chicken, and the chicken and broccoli. All the dishes except the mu-shu were vegan, but the server told us they could make that vegan too if we wanted. The food was fantastic! We all loved it. The outside of this restaurant is a bit run-down, but don't let that discourage you. Inside is nice, the family that runs the place is kind, and the food is excellent.

Pros: Excellent food - lots of vegan options!, Nice staff, My omni family loves the food!

Cons: Now serves fish - no longer 100% veg, Run down appearance from outside.

Not as good as expected - Edit

The place was a little run down however I was there for the food. I asked the server what was good and they had me order the vegetarian Cashew chicken. It was OK , very bland. The brown rice was nice. Not a place I would come back to. I dont like to write bad reviews however this was not a good experience. The people were very nice, so SORRY.. Food was well below expected.

Pros: Inexpensive , Nice people

Cons: Dirty , Poor quality food

Excellent food and service - Edit

Been eating here for years and although they resently are under new ownership they've remained excellent. Best hot and sour soup in town and great veggie pot stickers, be sure to tell them no egg if that is your desire and they are happy to comply.

Pros: Great service and friendly staff, Wonderful veggie food

best chinese ever - Edit

easily the best chinese food, vegetarian or otherwise, i have ever had. Classic chinese dishes all vegetarian. Wonderful, sweet owners. The food is out of this world! The ONLY place i eat when I come to slc.

Pros: excellent food, healthy, traditionally delicious

Cons: NONE

Really good - Edit

I loved the fake beef, sooo good and super believable. My only thought was the dishes were a bit strange to me. I wanted some fake meat with lots of different veggies but they generally have beef n broccoli, beef and asparagus, things like that.. but they are delicious none the less and way worth the trip and the money!

Pros: Very Tasty, Believable Fake Meats, Friendly Staff

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Long Life Vegi House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3202 times since Aug 2007.