London Cafe Bar

( 1 review )
04896198667

Rodovia Francisco Thomaz dos Santos, 1235, Morro das Pedras, Florianopolis, Brazil

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers several vegan choices, including burgers; please inquire as to others as they are not clearly labeled. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Salopian

A bit kitsch, but with vegan options - Edit

It's in the middle of nowhere on the coast road in the south-east of the island. I assume that almost everyone drives there, although I walked five kilometres to reach it. Nothing on the menu really has anything to do with London except for randomly chosen names of dishes: the decor is like a language school, with Big Ben, telephone boxes and so on. The vegan burger was nice and the manager/owner was very keen to promote other vegan options to me when I ordered it again on my second visit. The portion size of the chips was small for the price. There was a jazz band playing on the Friday evening that I was there, with the musicians even wearing berets. I am not into jazz that much but it did make it a nice atmosphere. I cannot score the café very highly because they serve a lot of non-vegan food, but I appreciated the options that I had.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Not all vegan

Return to Florianopolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has London Cafe Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.