Loma Linda Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
909-558-4565

11161 Anderson St (at Redlands Blvd and Barton Rd), Loma Linda, California, USA, 92350

A large, all vegetarian grocery store that is sub-contracted out to a group of investors by the Seventh-Day Adventist institution called Loma Linda University. Offers selections in frozen, dried, and canned food personal care items, cookbooks, nutritional supplements, snack foods, bulk food, fresh produce, a small bakery and more. Next door is the all vegetarian cafeteria Patio Pantry. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-7:00pm, Fri 7:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by santos4

vegan dream - Edit

Best grocery store I have ever been to!! Much cheaper than anywhere else and more options! They even have vegan jerky!!

Heaven! - Edit

I LOVE THIS PLACE! I have been here several times now, with my omni boyfriend and he even loves their selection of treats and the self-serve bulk section.

The produce is almost ALWAYS cheaper here compared to our local grocery stores, I have noticed. Although, I would not recommend buying brand name packaged goods here because the prices are much higher--go to the local grocery store instead.

They also have a self-serve bulk foods section that is like a candy shop, literally! They have an assortment of dried beans, nuts, oats, etc. Which is awesome!!

Pros: Cheaper Produce, Self-Serve Bulk Items

Cons: Brand Name Packaged Goods Are VERY Expensive

Vegetarian Everything - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and stopped in on a trip thru. Here's my Loma Linda Market review.

It was so nice to see that the store is entirely vegetarian with some vegan products.

It's huge store with all sorts of food products. Packaged, chilled, frozen, dried, bulk, and others. I even saw different flavors of Tofutti Cutie ice cream sandwiches that I hadn't seen before!

One thing that bothered me was that Loma Linda offers a large selection of vegetarian faux meats, but most of it was packaged in cans (I personally don't like to purchase food that come in cans because can metal leaches into the food). Also, the baked goods are NOT vegan.

The best store! - Edit

Love the store have been going there for years!

Pros: Variety, Food Cafe, Veggie & Vegan options

Return to Loma Linda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loma Linda Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.