First Review by IkoOo

Vegan Goodness - Edit

I was greeted into a cosy environment at Loly's place and served a great selection of vegan foods. Fantastic flavours with her dishes and a positive philosophy behind her work and cooking coming from the heart. The tarte aux pommes that I had for dessert was very nice. Recommended cuisine for vegans and non vegans alike.

Pros: great food, cosy environment

Yummy vegan food - Edit

Dinner with Loly was one of the most pleasant in my life. The food was very tasty. Loly showed me another way of eating. Another way of thinking and assuming food. Her place had such peacefull and positive atmosphere, that I did not want to go out. Loly is amazing person. She made you discover new angles of food... I reccomend Loly's dinner not just for all vegetarians or vegans, but for all peole who wants to try something new, suprise themselves with new tastes and new vision of food. Hope to see you soon Loly for another dinner.

Pros: excellent food, beautiful vibes, so cosy atmosphere

for the love of real food - Edit

The zen of real food and happiness = LOLYPOP KITCHEN.

Delectable and outrageously nutritious meals dripping with tender loving care. Take one look at Loly the French Vegan chef's face and you know she is on to something with her radiant glow - my personal sign for good chef or not. If you have some issues with eating like allergies, fatigue, over consumption or even just boredom, Lolypop has a solution. This is food as medicine disguised as ***** (that's 5 star) three hat gastronomy. From her melting pumpkin curry's to her vegan sushi bites and artistic desserts it's all immaculately presented and deliciously irresistible. You will learn something and you will not regret it. Definitely worth the investment in yourself.

Pros: Fresh , Organic, Planet conscious

Cons: The standard is now very high

Jolies créations - Edit

Français : Je salue l’initiative de cette dame qui crée de délicieux sablés (je crois que dans le lot, ce sont ceux que je rachèterais le plus souvent), raw balls, muffins et autre petites douceurs véganes. Je travaille juste à côté du Marché Saint Honoré où elle tient un stand le mercredi et le samedi, ce qui me permet de m’approvisionner tranquillement chaque semaine . Idéal pour faire un petit cadeau et faire découvrir ses créations. Tout est végane et de nombreux choix sans gluten. Après tout dépend des gouts de chacun. Moi j’apprécie que ce ne soit pas trop sucré et c’est le cas chez Lolypop Kitchen. J’espère que cette initiative va connaitre le succès qui lui revient et se développer.
English :
I greet the initiative of this lady who creates delicious shortbread cookies (I believe that they are my favorites among all), raw balls, muffins and other vegan treats. I am lucky to work just near the Marché Saint Honoré where she holds a stall on Wednesday and Saturdays, so I can purchase some treats weekly. Perfect as a little gift and to talk about veganism. Everything is vegan and of many choices gluten free. But everyone’s tastes is different. I appreciate that it is lightly sweetened and the variety of choice. I hope that this initiative is growing and getting the success it deserves.

Pros: Smile, Not to sweet, Central

Cons: Not cheap

LOLYPOP KITCHEN 09 Feb 2015 - merci pour cette belle appréciation que je découvre ! Loly
thx for this great comment ! Loly

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lolypop Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.