LoLu

Claubergstrasse 12 (at Konigstrasse, Konig-Heinrich-Platz, Friedrich-Wilhem-Strasse), Duisburg, Germany, 47051

Has a weekly changing menu and a-la-carte dishes are labeled as vegan or vegan option possible. Has one vegan pizza option with seitan. No Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Indian, International, Italian, Buffet, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by SquirrelofNOM

U all have to go to LoLu!! - Edit

I was just passing by duisburg and tought of grabbing just something on the way and didint expect much but ended up staying for a while and writing a rewiev coz I got totally stunned of the great service, perfect atmosphere, the amount of vegan options and mostly the quality of food. As I speak Im devouring the most perfect and moist apple cake wich melts in my mouth. :)) For dinner I had Falafel plate and it was allso super with loads of hummus and other sauces. The cake and the plate were allso good sized! Super cozy, well working wifi, good english customer service.. I am satisfied! Thank you!

Pros: Good vegan food, Vegan cake, Cozy and beautiful place

Cons: Serves allso dairy and egg

Nice little place right in the pedestrian area - Edit

My wife and I went here for supper today with our little son. We were very naturally offered a "kid's portion" for half price, something we did not encounter very often so far. Thumbs up for that! Other than that they seem to have great and fresh vegetarian food. Many items on the menu are already vegan or can be prepared vegan on demand. They seem to have lots of suitable sauces and salad dressings and even vegan cheese e.g. for the pizza. We had a falafel plate, a stuffed egg-plant and some pasta with spinach and cocos-curry-sauce. Along with that came a free basket with some sort of pizza bread, also vegan. It was all very fresh and nicely dressed, also totally filling. Drinks are all non-alcoholic and at reasonable prices. Food prices are also really okay for the amount and quality. This was the first of probably many visits!

Pros: Nice outdoor seating, Reasonable prices, Nice staff

Cons: Serves dairy

Pretty ok - Edit

Overall, the LoLu is a good place to stop by if you're in Duisburg city and need to get something to eat. No meat served, some ovo-lacto dishes, though, but labelled as such.
I really enjoyed most of the dishes although my tastebuds sometimes suggested to me that some items may not have made homemade.

It's a cozy setting, most of the time, staff is really nice. Could be a bit more attentive at times.

Overall, I always enjoy my food/time there.

Pros: Fast food in the city center, cozy atmosphere

Cons: service can be improved

Return to Duisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LoLu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.