Lola's Kitchen

416-966-3991

634 Church Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4Y 2G3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a mix of omni and vegetarian/vegan meals, labelled: salads, bowls, burgers, tacos, brunch. Focus is on fresh, organic produce as much as possible, and gluten free. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by Suburbivore

Great food! - Edit

I chose the california bowl with quinoa (a vegan meal) and it was amazing. The only thing is that on the menu it says that there is avocado in the bowl and I didn't have any. But the salad was so good that I didn't even ask for it. My non vegan friends loved their food too.

Pros: Vegan options explicitly displayed

Cons: No vegan burger options

love this place - Edit

Most of the menu is vegetarian friendly! Great spot to bring carnies and enjoy a nice meal together

**the black bean burger- get it!

yumm!!! - Edit

Many Vegan options including dessert!
I enjoyed a creative Vegan burger made with a chickpea patty. It had great toppings including a Vegan aioli!!
Our server Jenn was fantastic. It is not a Vegan restaurant but Jenn made us feel welcome:) one of our best dining experiences in TO ❤️

Pros: jenn, many vegan options, great bathrooms

Cons: none

Vegan-friendly Cafe - Edit

We tried Lola's on a recent vacation in Toronto because it was listed as vegan-friendly, and we weren't disappointed. In fact, we ate there two out of three nights.

The vegan dinner offerings were all delicious (we shared), and vegan or not, you have to try the vegan carrot cake. Amazing. Lola's has a nice menu--for omnivores and vegans alike--that emphasizes fresh, quality, organic food.

The staff was friendly and service was great. I wish we lived in Toronto so we could go back.

Pros: Vegan appetizers, main dishes & desserts, Nice atmosphere, Pleasant outdoor deck

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lola's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.