Lolaparoli

Contact 0241-56520754

Friedrichstrasse 117, Aachen, Germany, 52070

A 100% vegan cafe and snack bar with regular music events. Menu changes daily. Wednesday is burger day. Open Mon 5:00pm-12:00am, Wed-Sun 5:00pm-12:00am, Thu-Fri 12:00am-1:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-2:00am.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Barney Big Ears

Cool place! Good burger! Dog-friendly - Edit

I really liked the vibe of this place. Nice people both visiting and working there. A couple of dogs were in the place when I visited, which is good, because our dog can't be left at home. Good drinks, good food, good music. I look forward to visiting more often, since we are signing papers tomorrow to buy a house in the area.

Bar with one vegan dish per night - Edit

Hip bar with loud music and one vegan option per night. Wednesday hamburgers are really great classic American diner burgers (4 Euro or 5 Euro with beer/soda) but beware they have some pickled jalapenos on them. The chalk board menu does not offer description of the ingredients. Another day, they had Börek as the menu item. I need two orders to be satiated. Drink menu is standard cafe/bar drinks but all are vegan. Friendly staff. I like this place a lot.
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 10, 2015

Pros: Nice staff, Vegan!

Cons: Only one menu per night.

Return to Aachen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lolaparoli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1827 times since Sep 2015.