Lola Rosa Park

• Friend
Contact 514-843-5652

4581 av du Parc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2V4EA

A more spacious, modern version of the original Lola Rosa restaurant, this one opened in 2013. Menu features a variety of dishes, from veggie burger and nachos to poutine and sumptious desserts. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri 11:30am-10:30pm, Sat 11:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by Livefaststayyoung

Idéal pour un craving de "comfort food" - Edit

Lola Rosa n'est probablement pas aussi bon pour la santé que Crudessence ou Aux Vivres. Mais c'est bon tout court! Le menu est essentiellement composé de spécialités inspirées de la cuisine mexicaine et de l'indienne: quesadilla, burrito, curry, etc. Osez essayer la sauce piquante! Le personnel est très sympathique et souriant et, en été, la terrasse est agréable. Alcool également disponible avec une sélection de vins et de bières plutôt correcte. À essayer si vous êtes à la recherche d'une option végétarienne (ou végétalienne) mais avez un craving pour de la "comfort food"! We've all been there. ;)
Au passage, si vous êtes assis à l'intérieur, ouvrez les tiroirs de la table pour découvrir des notes écrites par d'autres clients (et laissez la vôtre!).

Good vegetarian restaurant - Edit

I dont love the food here in general, except the brunch that i find very delicious! I find the rest to be veryyyyy heavy. But lots of people love it so give it a try! The prices are reasonable and service is always good

Nice 2nd Location - Edit

Just a quick update: I moved away from Montreal two years ago, and when I went back this summer to visit, everything was just as tasty as ever! So my below review still stands.
-------
I love this new location so much more. There is so much more space, and outdoor seating. It seems like a take-out side is in the works, if it's not already up and running. Beware, if you order the regular sized nachos, they are huge and only suitable for bottomless pit types, so don't say that you haven't been warned! The poutine one of my favourite's of all the veggie poutines out there, and the veggie burger...oh wow is it good. i also had the tagine once, which was good, but i prefer other dishes more. I really enjoyed the creme brulee. the choco-coco tart is good, but verrry rich, so bring a tupperware to take the rest home. Another awesome thing that they do is have a picnic basket for two in the summer. The also brew their own kombucha which is very tasty as well.

Updated from previous review on 2013-11-03

Pros: HUGE nachos, kombucha!, tasty poutine and veggie burger

Nice trendy spot for a fancy-but-not-too-much lunch or dinner - Edit

I've been to Lola Rosa Park many times and tried almost everything on their menu. The vegan poutine is my favourite, they used to charge extras for vegan cheese but not anymore! It gets busy very quick on weekends so you better make reservations. They accept big parties, which is nice for birthdays and events. They have local microbrewery beers and cider on tap, and delicious cocktails.

Pros: No more extras for vegan options, Good music, Excellent wine, beer, cider and cocktail selection

Cons: Busy staff, A bit noisy

Good Food, Long Wait - Edit

We enjoyed the food--especially the handmade chips and brownies. The wait staff were very cordial, despite being very busy. We were fortunate to be seated promptly but then the wait began. It took a long time to get water and to place our order and even longer to get our food. The place is noisy and people seem to be having fun while they wait, so if you go with that attitude, you'll be rewarded by good food.

Pros: Food, Friendly staff

Cons: Slow food delivery

Excellent vegan options - Edit

I had the opportunity to visit Lola Rosa twice while in Montreal. I tried the nachos (amazing!), tacos, several brunch items, and dessert. The food and service were stellar. Lola Rosa will be a "must visit" any time I am in Montreal.

Pros: excellent food, big portions, good atmosphere

THE NACHOOOOOOOOOOOS!!! - Edit

ALWAYS order the vegan nachos

Pros: various beer options, interesting daily specials, VEGAN NACHOS

Cons: bit pricey, not all dishes are flavorful , should have more cheeses than daiya

Get the nachos - Edit

Lola Rosa Parc is a cute restaurant. The food is not outstanding but the nachos are amazing! Make sure to specify clearly that you want the vegan version as they tend to make mistakes with that.

Pros: Nachos, Decor, Can veganize many dishes

Cons: Food ok, Not vegan

Nice trendy spot - Edit

I really like Lola Rosa on Park. I've tried the soup with udon noodles, which was okay, but the risotto is amazing. But since they have vegan cheeses (Daiya), I ALWAYS go for the poutine. It's a mix of potatoes and sweet potatoes, the gravy has beans in it, and they put cheddar and mozzarella Daiya shreds to top it off. It might sound weird, or at least a bit too healthy for a poutine, but believe me : it is awesome!

They also have a nice selection of microbrews.

Pros: Outdoor seating, Vegan cheeses!, A lot of vegan options

Cons: Can get crowded, Noisy

Best veggie burger in a long time! - Edit

I happened across this place accidentally on my way to Mont Royal, after failing to find a nearby vegan place that had been recommended to me. So pleased I found this. There was outside and inside seating and the place was very clean (I even caught a glimpse of the kitchen on my way to the ladies'). Great service, I had a really friendly waitress called Jasmine who looked after me well. The menu was in French but she made sure I knew what everything was as my French isn't the best. There was plenty choice, something to suit all tastes. I went for a fully loaded veggie burger with chick pea fries (a novelty to me) and slaw. It took a long time to arrive as they had technical problems in the kitchen but they kept apologising and kept me updated. They even gave me my pint on the house at the end to reinforce that apology. I wouldn't have mentioned this at all as the food was so good and I wasn't in a rush, but the measure of the best places are how they deal with stuff like this. The burger was huge, really nicely presented and totally delicious - best veggie burger I have had in as long as I can remember. Despite being stuffed, I went for the gooey brownies and ice cream for dessert - huge portion too. I couldn't eat it all but it was great! All in all, a fantastic find and highly recommended. Great food, great service. What more do you need?!

Pros: Delicious, quality food., Excellent service., Good level of cleanliness.

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lola Rosa Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.