Logans Sandwich Bar

+44-1603764341

5 Swan Lane, Norwich, England, NR2 1HZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Diner offering paninis, sandwiches, wraps, scones, and jacket potatoes. Has vegan mayo, cheese, and butter available for making vegan orders, such as: mushroom vegan swiss cheese panini, roasted vegetable and pesto with vegan mozzarella panini, jackfruit and avocado baguette. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Bakery, British, Non-veg

First Review by TabbyFarrar

I love Logan's - Edit

I ate at Logan's before I was vegan so I didn't realise how many options they had! Everything is good. The staff are all really friendly and accommodating if you want something that sounds good made vegan! They do a huge Oreo brownie which is enough for two! A loyalty card and student & tutor discount!

Pros: Fair pricing , Tasty food, Student discount & a loyalty card for a free sandw

Cons: Haven't had any problems

Always great food and service - Edit

I was so happily surprised when I found out Logan's had such a range of vegan options, I've been back plenty of times since - their vegan baguettes and paninis are amazing, always really flavourful and the staff are super friendly and helpful. They also usually have vegan brownies in the cake selection by the till!

Pros: Lots of choice for vegans , Friendly staff , Eat in or take out

Cons: Sometimes a wait at busy times

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Logans Sandwich Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.