LoFai

via Cavalletto 4, Piacenza, Italy

100% vegan bar where the food is fresh and cheap. Menu change weekly. On weekends there's often live bands or a DJ. On the first floor is a small "handmade shop." Open Mon-Sat 12:30pm-2:30pm, Fri-Sat 7:30pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Italian

First Review by L_Almo_Clelarco

Stunning - Edit

Bustling cafe with a great local feel and even better food. Had involtini and it was spectacular. An 11 year old girl travelling with us declared her pasta to be the best thing she has ever tasted. I would absolutely make this a stop on my next visit to the area. Not one morsel of food was left.

Pros: Loads of great vegan options

Best Italian vegan food EVER - Edit

I have visited quite a few vegan restaurants in my life but LoFai is for me the best.
The food is sooooo good that I always have another course before moving on to dessert!
The vines are also excellent and reasonably priced.
Safe bet, just don't miss out on this (inexpensive) culinary luxury.
I love it!!

Pros: Best food ever, Nice location and decor, Friendly atmosphere and inexpensive

Awesome food beautifully served - Edit

I finally managed to go to this restaurant, and was totally happy with it.
The place is a three floors building, with a fine vegan restaurant and a home made shop (selling also some leather items, so ask before buying).
The restaurant has a list changing daily, we had pumpkin risotto and a rooted celery breaded cutlet. All was so good and beautifully served that we decided to share a vegan kebab. They divided it in two and served it on two different dishes, delicious ad well.
Not much to add, I'm already looking forward to going back!
Be aware that the place was packed, so making a reservation is a very good idea!

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-29

Pros: Taste and look, Nice place

Return to Piacenza Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LoFai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.