Serves meat, veg options available. 2nd Locali shop, opened Mar 2014, and is larger than its first in LA Hollywood and has a tables for eating-in. Billed as a "conscious convenience store," a neighborhood deli/market offering a full menu of sandwiches, including vegan one with faux meats and vegan cheese. Range of products include healthier snacks and chips, bars, cold beverages, chilled and frozen foods. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
701 Lincoln Blvd
Venice, California 90291
Now Open

Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by eric

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

I had a salad bowl and it was really tasty and full of nutrient. Quick serve, good pricing. I didn't see any meat on the menu. I think it's all Vegan

Pros: quick , well priced, good quality
Cons: limited parking spaces but plenty on the street

Flavorful sandwiches

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

Found out from happy cow this place was opening, so my girlfriend and I decide to meet for lunch, March 2014. Here's my Venice Locali review. I've been to their other location in Hollywood, and this one is bigger, newer (of course), and nicer. Especially liked that there is seating.

We shared the recommended reuben sandwich (veganized) and the breakfast badass (also vegan), along with a salad. Every thing had good flavor - savory and yummy.

Their shelves are stocked with lots of cold drinks and chips and snacks. Definitely a lunch kind of place.

Pros: savory bites, simple nice interior
Cons: not cheap though

Great reubens and more

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

Made it over here on their first day open since it's in my hood and the anticipation was high. This new location (3rd) is larger than the others and beautifully built using recycled wood for the tables, etc. Locali has a lot of great vegan options including their famous Baaadasss breakfast sandwiches and Reubens. The Reuben is a bit pricey since it's not served with any kind of side, but they definitely have their recipe down and it tastes awesome.
I also had a berry smoothie, made with coconut yogurt, interesting flavor. I'm looking forward to returning soon once they have their hemp soft-serve machine up and running.
They're located just down the street from Venice Whole Foods, so if you're in the neighborhood consider stopping in. They also offer some vegan products not sold in WFM.

Pros: Vegan reuben, Soon to have soft-serve, Nice vibe
Cons: No sides with sandwiches

Dear Owner and Manager of Locali - Venice: