Locali

310-399-2254

701 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, California, USA, 90291

Serves meat, vegan options available. Billed as a "conscious convenience store," this cafe & shop offering a menu of salads, bowls, and savory sandwiches, including vegan ones with faux meat and vegan cheese. Stock includes healthier snacks and chips, bars, cold beverages, chilled and frozen food. Est. 2014, and is larger than its first in LA Hollywood. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by eric

Flavorful sandwiches - Edit

I had first found out from happy cow that this place was opening (back in 2014). Since I've returned several times. Here's my Venice Locali review update.

I've also been to their other location in Hollywood (from happy cow search). That one was very little though a gem. This one is bigger, newer, and nicer. I especially liked that there is seating.

I've tasted the mock tuna, reuben sandwich (veganized), the breakfast badass (vegan), along with a couple of the salads, quinoa bowls, and smoothies. All tasted good, lots of flavor.

Their shelves are stocked with lots of cold drinks and chips and snacks. Very casual and quick.

Pros: yummy sandwiches, good smoothies, simple-nice interior

Cons: not cheap though

Greatness! - Edit

The bad ass breakfast sandwich is the best vegan "burger" I have ever had. Go sir nasty styled with sriracha sauce and enjoy.

Tasty - Edit

I had a salad bowl and it was really tasty and full of nutrient. Quick serve, good pricing. I didn't see any meat on the menu. I think it's all Vegan

Pros: quick , well priced, good quality

Cons: limited parking spaces but plenty on the street

Great reubens and more - Edit

Made it over here on their first day open since it's in my hood and the anticipation was high. This new location (3rd) is larger than the others and beautifully built using recycled wood for the tables, etc. Locali has a lot of great vegan options including their famous Baaadasss breakfast sandwiches and Reubens. The Reuben is a bit pricey since it's not served with any kind of side, but they definitely have their recipe down and it tastes awesome.
I also had a berry smoothie, made with coconut yogurt, interesting flavor. I'm looking forward to returning soon once they have their hemp soft-serve machine up and running.
They're located just down the street from Venice Whole Foods, so if you're in the neighborhood consider stopping in. They also offer some vegan products not sold in WFM.

Pros: Vegan reuben, Soon to have soft-serve, Nice vibe

Cons: No sides with sandwiches

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Locali closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.