Local Greens

858-792-2622

124 Lomas Santa Fe Dr (at N Cedros), Solana Beach, California, USA, 92075

Serves meat, vegan options available. Make your own vegan salad, bowl or wrap by choosing the ingredients. Also has some menu items, of which only the protein power salad or wrap appears to be vegan; ask about the tahini citrus vinaigrette. Has made-in-house vegan soups at times; please inquire. Open 10am-9pm. Please check with them about which days.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by ShantiPeace

Quick Healthy Eats - Edit

Went today for lunch. My Thai salad was fresh and tasty. Basically a salad, wrap, bowl place with lots of options; healthy and satisfying. I arrived about 1.5 minutes before the parade of lunch-goers. It is a very small place with a few indoor and outdoor seats. Since it was my first time, I felt rushed as I was shimmied to the front of the line. There was so many options to choose from I didn't know where to start and probably would have gotten something a bit different. All these people had obviously been there before. I sat down inside, and with the ongoing parade of people, noise and music, I felt a bit dizzy by the time I left! The owner couple was happy, helpful and energetic. I would certainly go again, but would think twice about going at 12:05 pm during the week. Great for a fast healthy veg take-out.

Return to Solana Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Local Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.