CLOSED: Loaf and Ladle

• Veg-friendly

Contact 603-778-8955

100 Domain Dr, Exeter, New Hampshire, USA, 03833

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafeteria style soups and sandwiches with salad bar. Everything is made in the kitchen or bakery. Try the anadama bread to take home. Riverside dining during the spring and summer. Previously located on Water St. Reported closed to HappyCow, June 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by

Delightful Spring Afternoon - Edit

One afternoon this spring I decided it was simply too gorgeous of a day to spend it indoors writing my english paper. So I made an impromptu journey to Exeter, an hour and a half before I was actually supposed to meet someone there.

I stopped by the Loaf and Ladle for a sandwich. Their only vegan sandwich option is the hummus and veggie sandwich but I love me some veggies and hummus! The sandwich was delicious and reasonably priced. The view from the back porch was beautiful- incredibly calming; watching the water fall over the dam. It would be quite the place to grab a bite and study or read.

The best soup - Edit

Loaf and Ladle has some of the best soup I've ever had. Even better, they usually have at least 3 vegetarian soups, including their tomato bisque. It's a casual setting, but the soup and the thick slice of bread you get with it are utterly amazing. You'll certainly want to take a loaf home.

Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Loaf and Ladle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 772 times since Aug 2007.