LN Fortunate Coffee

Yangpu District, 433 Songhu Rd, Building 6, Shanghai, China, 200433

上海幸福咖啡店 vegan coffee shop chain from Indonesia. Serves vegan food and cakes. The 2nd floor is available for private events. Near Shanghai subway 10 line, at the Jiangwan Stadium, exit 9. After exiting the station, turn right at the street and walk north perhaps 100 meters. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Organic, Western, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Fusion

First Review by Tianci

Clean and delicious, with great service and large portions - Edit

While working at a client's office in Shanghai, I found (thanks to Happy Cow!) this place just across the street. I couldn't have been more satisfied -- the food was quite good, with excellent and friendly service, and very large portions.

We got two soups (not realizing the dumplings were in soup), a vegan hot dog, salad, and a fake meat dish with rice. All was great except for the vegan hot dog... but if you're going to this restaurant for a vegan hot dog, I think you deserve what you get! The salads even came with forks, as if you needed confirmation that Chinese cuisine doesn't include fresh vegetables.

The menu appears to only be in Chinese, and I only used Chinese to communicate with the staff. They were so incredibly friendly and helpful, though, that I have to imagine they'll go out of their way to help anyone who doesn't know the language.

I'll be returning there, for sure, both on this trip and in the future -- and I'll be delighted to do so.

Pros: Big portions, Clean, Friendly staff

One of our top 5! - Edit

Stopped in after learning about it at the Go Plantopia/ ECO Design Fair just across the way. Fortunate Coffee was not listed in HappyCow and glad we found it! We have difficulty with vegan food that is cooked with any oil. When we find a place that uses minimal oil, it can quickly become a favorite. We're so glad we found it!

The staff was quite nice and English was spoken by the one who helped us. The menu is in both Chinese and English. The food sizes are generous for the price. We were quite pleased!

Free wi-fi, exceptionally clean, great service, what more can one ask for!! Highly recommended.

Note though that due to construction on Songhu Rd. Fortunate may be difficult to find. If coming from the subway follow the directions in the write-up; hopefully, you will be able to find them.

Pros: Great food, Clean and quiet setting, Friendly staff

Cons: location may be a problem

Return to Shanghai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LN Fortunate Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.