LMS Guest House Restaurant

Milimani Road (at near City Center), Nairobi, Kenya,

Seventh Day Adventist guest house that offers a buffet lunch which includes salad, sandwich, soup, and fresh juices. Dairy is used, so vegans should inquire. One could also get traditional Kenyan dishes in vegan options. A snack menu is available at other times during the day.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Juice bar, African

First Review by flinzz78

Apparently Changed - Edit

Still served cafeteria style (sans sneezeguard), priced per item. I couldn't associate the price list with the food in offer today, and it was enough of a mob scene that I couldn't easily have asked, so I left. Food looked fine, though I felt underdressed (my grey slacks and short-sleeved button-down dress shirt, versus most people in dark suits.)

Cons: Menu Confusion, Crowds In Cafeteria Line

not bad, not great - Edit

i stayed at the lms guest house on my recent nairobi visit, and had both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant multiple times.
there was a good amount of vegan dishes, during my stay, not sure if it's always like that? the staff was friendly and helpful, answering my questions about what had animal products, and what didn't.
the food was pretty good, nothing that great. still, i feel it's worth a try.

Pros: buffet, friendly staff

Cons: not 100% vegan, food is only ok, christian music all the time!!!

Return to Nairobi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LMS Guest House Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2197 times since Sep 2012.