Living Wholesome

9087-5982

51 Upper Bukit Timah Rd Stall 02-188, Bukit Timah Food and Market Centre, West Singapore, Singapore, 588215

生活天然健康素食 specializes in a healthy, vegan version of hakka thunder tea rice. Also serves bee hoon (rice vermicelli noodles) for breakfast. No garlic used. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Organic, Singaporean

First Review by JeromeLau

one of the best - Edit

One of the best thunder rice tea I’ve tried! Very generous portion and the server is really friendly as well!

Delicious, Fresh, healthy. Really worth it too and wholesome! - Edit

This is the best leicha I had so far 😝 As u can see from the pic, there are a total of 7 different toppings on the lovely and fragrant brown rice. The Lei Cha soup wasn’t too intense in flavour which Is why I liked it. During the previous times I had leicha, the mint and maccha flavour overwhelmed me quite a bit such that I had a slight headache after eating it. I Guess this would be a good dish to start getting someone who don’t like maccha to like leicha.
Adding on, the vegetables/ toppings itself were so fragrant and fresh (I tried every single one on its own) when I mixed them altogether, the medley was just sooo delicious YUM The addition of the peanuts also added a good crunch to the dish and also gave it a hint of roasted flavour.
The stall owner is pretty friendly. You could tell by his intense karaoke and a slight jig in his steps as he prepares your food. So don’t be afraid to pop by his stall to have a taste of his signature wholesome leicha :)

Pros: friendly owner, cheap/ affordable, healthy and wholesome

Cons: lei Cha soup could have been more intense in flavo

The best thunder tea rice I’ve had - Edit

The thunder tea rice here is the best I’ve had. The rice is fragrant, and everything comes together perfectly. The tea, which I like to drink on its own, is delicious. The bee hoon is amazing too. Highly recommended!

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Living Wholesome closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.