Living Waters Health Food Store and Organic Cafe

386-672-6004

141 W Granada Blvd (at N Yonge St), Ormond Beach, Florida, USA, 32174

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe inside a health food store. Serves smoothies, juices, grab 'n go raw vegan and vegan food, soup of the day, made-in-house almond milk and almond milk yogurt. Store carries a variety of vegan foods and fresh produce. Creates new recipes every week and always has at least 10 options in the grab 'n go and at least one soup each day in addition to the full service juice and smoothie bar. The food is grab 'n go but does have three outdoor picnic tables, two shaded and one full sun, and is just a few blocks from the beach and two parks. Staff is willing to create custom foods for those undergoing specific medical treatments or with any medical condition that makes finding food difficult. Previously named Angel's Cafe at Living Waters. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-3:30pm.

Categories: International, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by TheHealthyTourists

No more Angel - Edit

The cafe needs a real chef; not a clerk to prepare the food now. The foods needs work. Angel was the best

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Foods needs serious work without Angel

jmmancuso71 11 Dec 2017 - Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate any and all feedback as all of it helps us make changes and improvements where necessary. I would like to let you know that Angel was a great addition to our Cafe while she was with us but she was and still is not a certified Chef in any way. She followed recipes that we provided for her and yes, did a great job. But not the kind of job my other girls aren't capable of doing themselves. As with any business that makes new additions, it a growing experience. And we are always working on new and innovative ideas for our Organic Cafe. I hope you will consider giving us another try sometime. Thank you.

No More "Angel" - Edit

This is no longer Angel's Café. I am not sure what happened to her. I was told by the staff she left for other opportunities. I find this to be very odd. Good luck Angel and wish you the best. Very sad. Angel is the only reason I bought from the café. She is the chef behind it all!

Pros: Tasty, Fair Selection , good parking

Cons: Over Priced , Very Small portion size, Not always open for fresh orders

jmmancuso71 11 Dec 2017 - We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Angel was a wonderful addition to our Organic Cafe while she was with us, but she did in fact decide to pursue other interests, like working for herself. And we fully support that decision. Please know though, Angel was not and still is not a certified Chef. Just like the others that work in the Cafe, she followed recipes. With that said, our staff is undergoing professional training in raw, vegan cuisine. And we are working on new recipes and putting together a new menu. We are very excited about moving forward with our new crew and trying new things!! As always all of our food in the Cafe is made with 100% Organic ingredients, and prepared fresh daily. We hope that you will consider stopping in to see us again sometime. Thank you.

Best Raw Tacos - Edit

We visited after biking 50 miles and had the refreshing Merry Berry Smoothie and the delicious raw tacos, which hit the spot!

Return to Ormond Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Living Waters Health Food Store and Organic Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.