First Review by patthai74

It was good! - Edit

We tried their smoothies, there where very good! We got them in reused bottles witch I liked, better for the environment than new ones. Nice staff that speak good English. If I come back to Koh Tao I will absolutely go back to living juices.

Sooooo awesome - Edit

This place is wonderful!

Easy to find, right on one of the main streets, joined with Banyan Bar & across from Asia Divers.

Here are some tips on finding what's vegan (the previous review fell short on just mentioning bee products):

1-the granola/muesli has honey. Ask for the raw version.
2-most of the baked goods have eggs. After "does this have eggs?" "yes" a few rounds, I gave up.

I didn't investigate the salad dressings, since I was sticking to smoothies and smoothie bowls.

Highly recommended!

Pros: No meat, Friendly, Delicious

Awesome - Edit

This place is great! it's a small juice stand operated by a Thai woman, who I wouldn't describe as a particularly nice lady, but she does make awesome fresh smoothies and food.

I ordered the Super Salad twice, that's how good it was and I also recommend the smoothie bowls for breakfast.

Everything is vegan, except for some bees products.

Pros: Great healthy food

Cons: Closes at 2 pm

Fantastic Juices and smoothies! - Edit

This place is awesome! It's a small juice stand making fresh juices and smoothies and also has some salad and snack items. The green smoothie is my favourite! Mostly vegan except for some bee products if I remember correctly. The owner is a nice lady from the U.S, and the staff are very friendly, which is very important!

Little health gem on a very relaxed island - Edit

This little gem is not only unique to Koh Tao, after visiting quite a few health food places in Bangkok and Ubud (Bali) this tiny juice bar delivers. It is the only place we have been to where all juices are cold pressed so no cutting corners using high speed juicers. It does mean we waited for 5 minutes for our juice but with patience comes quality we believe. the snacks are home-made in the true sense of the word. Not easy to find so ask for Asia Divers resort and it is opposite. Check out their specials. When we were there they had raw Bounty bars. Yummy!

Pros: Quality juices, Helpful staff, Snacks

Cons: Small, Closes at 1.30pm

Return to Koh Tao Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Living Juices closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.