First Review by kenvegan

Good raw food - Edit

I think everything on the menu was actually raw food. I ended up ordering the raw lasagna, a smoothie, an alfajor and a raw brownie, both desserts which I took with me because I was too full. I found the lasagna to be good, but I wish it had a little bit more spice or flavor to it. The Smoothie was quite good. Of the two desserts I ordered I think the alfajor was better than the brownie. I managed to run the bill up to 400 to pesos, but you could actually spend a lot less by only ordering the entree. The raw lasagna was the most expensive thing on the menu at 190 pesos (US$6.55). The restaurant is located in the old part of town where a lot of tourists are, so it will probably be convenient to you. There is free WiFi.

Pros: I think it's all vegan, Prices good for raw food, Nice atmosphere

Delicious food! - Edit

This place is fantastic! It's quite close to the Plaza de Independencia too. I had a raw vegan lasagna which was spectacular and vegan ravioli which was excellent as well. I tried a chocolate almond drink which was delicious (very rich taste) and one of their juices which was tasty too.
They sell a variety of different UHT vegan mylks in their store.

Excellent Raw Food and Grocery Store - Edit

This small raw food restaurant is in the back of the Madre Tierra grocery store. I ordered a smoothie and a raw burger. both were excellent. Spiced perfectly and veey fresh. Finding vegan food in South America can be a challenge, and finding a raw gourmet restaurant is far more challenging. Highly recommended!

Pros: Great raw food

Return to Montevideo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Living Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.