First Review by meisterman

delicious lunch - Edit

First time eating here. Very friendly staff and unique setting. The Pesto Pasta dish is fantastic!! Very fresh and very tasty. I will definitely try the raw tacos on my next visit, I hear they are divine.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fast service, Fresh Food

love the food!!! - Edit

This is a great place to have raw vegan food. I stopped with my husband today for lunch and the food was amazing. We tried the pizza, the spring sandwich and the special of the day "Rustic tacos".... OMG!!! They were so good!!!!!! They are a little bit expensive but it's worth every penny. I will definitely come back.

Pros: 100%raw vegan, good menu, tasty food

Cons: parking

great place. - Edit

I really liked the inside of this joint.
All the juices and smoothies are splendid
The ISLAND KALE is in it's own category of juice, excellent.
Don't sleep on GREEN GORILLA, which is a smoothie not a juice.

Overall nice place. I'd probably stop by more often but i'm never in downtown hollywood.

No place for comment cards.. it bothered me!!!!!

Pros: inexpensive, friendly staff, excellent food

Cons: location (for me at least..), i hate the chairs!!, No place for comment cards

Great place - Edit

I've been here twice now, and I like it. The best for me are the smoothies.

Most of the food is raw, but there are some cooked items. A soup they make, Thai Coconut, is incredible - you can get it hot or cold.

One thing I didn't care for was this dish called "complete sausage". It was a slightly warmed Tofurky kielbasa on a bun. I would've cut it into pieces and fried them until crisp - but this wasn't. And it wasn't hardly much warm either.

There's a really good raw chocolate cheesecake. Very rich and filling. I like that they also have glass bottles of water nearby to drink.

Expensive, but the items are organic or raw. I'm really happy it's here - I wish parking were better. Also, they were open really late one Sat. Night.

Pros: Organic, all vegan, Smoothies

Cons: No parking, Prices, Dry overbaked cupcakes

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: LiveHara Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.