First Review by juicedoit

Acai Bowls and Nice Selection of Fresh Juice - Edit

I visited LIV Juice Bar after a long hot day of shopping. I ordered an Acai bowl and the server was so nice I decided to have some juice as I waited. The atmosphere is casual. There were a lot of people in the small juice bar as I waited. It was a nice relaxing summer afternoon. The acai bowl was prepared just right. Parking is good with plenty of spaces. The location offers a lot to see and do; it's a very walkable area with lots of attractions nearby.

Pros: Great selection of juices + smoothies, Excellent customer service, Great location

Cons: none

Wonderful juice bar near the San Diego Zoo - Edit

We accidentally found this juice bar on the way to another place. The menu is terrific offering lots of choices for fresh juice and smoothies. They also offer a variety of sizes. The store is clean and has lots of character. The staff is friendly and professional. The juice was AMAZING. I had a juice. My husband had a smoothie. His sister also had a smoothie. All were excellent. I would go back again and wish I lived closer. So many options.

Pros: Delicious fresh juice, Great menu and options, Easy parking

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LIV Juice Bar and Smoothies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 878 times since Aug 2013.