Liu's Formosa Gift and Tea House

• Vegetarian

Serving a wide range of specialty teas, in addition to lunch and dinner meals like rice and noodle, plus snacks like dumplings, vegetable buns, and spring rolls. Also selling giftware such as chopsticks, tea sets, and teapots.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by veganhaligonian

Cute - Edit

This is a cute little shop and eatery. I love the decor and all the adorable items for sale. The tea selection is amazing and the server was very sweet and accommodating. The food was good and plentiful. Most items can be made vegan.

Pros: Mostly vegan, Lovely decor, Friendly

Highly recommended - Edit

We ate here at the beginning of our trip to Nova Scotia and liked it so much that we returned on our last day there. The food is excellent, portions large and prices very reasonable. There is a tremendous variety of tea and Liu keeps filling your cup. We even bought a few things at the small gift shop, where selection is limited but prices are very low.

Pros: excellent food, good service, reasonable prices

Cons: limited seating

Delicious! - Edit

Ate here this past weekend, and was amazed at how great the food was! The fake meat is incredibly realistic, and so tasty! I went with my omni boyfriend (who is very skeptical of veg food) and even he loved it. It is very vegan friendly, just let them know. You must try this place!

Return to Dartmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Liu's Formosa Gift and Tea House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1660 times since Nov 2009.