First Review by thestickwoman

wonderful! - Edit

love this place! great service,even better food, good atmosphere. not one complaint! will definitely be back again and again and again! the fried tofu is soooooo good!

Pros: plenty of vegan options, best tofu!! , great prices-portions

Wonderful! - Edit

My experience here was amazing. The staff is very friendly and willing to accommodate any vegan requests. There was not a veggie spring roll on the menu, but they made one for me with tofu. Definitely a stop for any vegan or vegetarian in Springfield.

Pros: vegan friendly, accommodating

Wonderfully Vegan Friendly - Edit

Almost any dish they list on their menu,(I do not know the whole menu), can be made vegan by just asking for tofu or veggie, (the general tso tofu is my favorite), no egg, and no fish sauce. Very easy! Plus their delicious freezes are made with coconut milk and are already vegan. The staff is kind and patient, and you are given a generous portion for the very reasonable price. Although this is not a strictly veg restaurant, I do believe this is one place that should still be able to, and most certainly deserve, a 5-star rating.

Pros: Large portions, Good price, Almost any dish can be made vegan

Changed Ownership - Edit

Little Saigon changed ownership a bit ago and their food has suffered drastically because of it. The previous owners started a new restaurant in town, Thai Basil, with the same quality that Little Saigon used to have. I went to Little Saigon once after the ownership change and am not going back. I'd rather drive to Thai Basil. Much better food and service.

I like it! - Edit

I come here often for a quick tasty meal. I like the fresh spring rolls as an appetizer with a vegetable deluxe with tofu or a spicy asparagus dish with tofu. Make sure to ask for no fish or oyster sauce!

Pros: Friendly, Reasonably Priced, Fast Service

run of the mill thai - Edit

Not very good Thai food at all. The most common Thai dish Pad Thai is horrible here! Only decent Thai food I have found in Springfield is either Taste of Thai or Osaka.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: lousy quality

favorite place in springfield - Edit

everytime I visit they always seem excited to see me. great food, service, very reasonable prices. many veg options. the vegitable eggrolls are vegan(just a deepfried springroll) stay away from the curry if your vegan, it contains fish oil and they cannot prepare it without it. sesame tofu or crazy noodle with tofu and no egg are my usual.

Pros: great food, very friendly, large portions

Cons: weary of fish oil in dishes

2 Responses

Excellent Food - Edit

They have excellent food with many choices on the menu. All the food that I have ordered has been very good. Some vegetarian choices. Prices are very reasonable. An excellent restaurant.

Pros: veg-friendly, fresh and very tasty, reasonable prices

Best tofu I've had - Edit

I usually the get the crystal noodles with vegtables and tofu stir fry and it's great. The tofu in the dish is always excellent. Their tofu appetizer was a little over fried I thought. Their spring rolls are good. They are flexible and can adjust an item in spiciness if you request. Something different than the usual fare.

Pros: good portions, excellent food, large seating area

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Saigon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1282 times since Nov 2007.