Little Robot

403-0004 Yamanashi-ken, Fujiyoshida-shi, Shimoyoshida, 3 Chome-6, Shimoyoshida, Japan

Small restaurant not far from Mount Fuji. Has a vegetarian menu with several choices, such as pasta with vegetable and tofu, mushroom with spinach, gluten patties with vegetable and seaweed. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-6:00pm, Fri-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm. Food served until 3pm.

Categories: Ovo, Italian, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Fusion

First Review by Eyleen

veg options! - Edit

So we got here kind of late - I think it was around 3pm? - and they said they don't serve food after that time. We asked them if they knew any vegan friendly places around and they didn't, so the chef decided he was going to make us food even if they were only serving drinks during that time. We all ordered the pasta. I would give this place 5 stars if I could, the chef is phenomenal, the sauce he made for us was out of this world! We were all super happy with the food and salad they brought us. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating!

Adorable and Friendly - Edit

Little Robot was a great find. I had emailed the cafe in advance to check they would be open. I'm so glad I did, as we arrived just at last order, and they said it was ok. I let them know I was vegan, and they recommended the veggie millet plate. My boyfriend had the mocoloco, which I also liked the sound of, but was advised it had some fish broth in. I'm glad they were honest in telling me, but perhaps check as the veggie menu may not all be vegan/vegetarian.

There were no vegan desserts, but it was lovely to spend time there. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect for sightseeing, and the atmosphere was family friendly and relaxed. I'd recommend it.

Pros: Lovely, relaxing atmosphere, Good location, Friendly staff

Cons: Veggie menu may not be veggie!

Amazing vegan food - Edit

I had the millet vegetable dish, which is basically seitan. It came with a salad, rice, chick pea and lentil curry and grilled veg with cashew nuts. It cost ¥1,300.

Pros: Great location for Mt Fuji visitors searching for , Staff speak English and are lovely

Return to Shimoyoshida Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Robot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.