Little Red Kitchen

  • Veg-options Veg-options
    ( 3 reviews )

111 Hyde St (at Oak St), Bellingen, New South Wales, 2454

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan cheese available on all pizzas, plus has vegan pizza specials such as the happy cow (tomato base, garlic, capers, artichoke hearts, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple, onion, cherry tomatoes, herbs, chili) and the Italian (tomato base, fresh basil, mushrooms, olives, cherry tomatoes, onion, artichoke, herbs). Also has a vegan BBQ pizza (smoky bbq base, mushrooms, onion, capsicum, pineapple, jalapenos) or you can design your own pizza from an extensive list of ingredients. Open Mon-Tue 5:00pm-8:30pm, Thu-Fri 5:00pm-8:30pm, Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

3 Reviews

First Review by Map139

Hit or Miss - Edit

I really appreciate that they have quite a few vegan options (my favourite is coincidentally called the happy cow) but it is average about 75% of the time and great the other 25%. The servers often forget to bring us the complimentary bread, olives and oil and sometimes they're super stingy with the vegan cheese.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: quite expensive, stingy with the vegan cheese

Read More

By submitting this post you agree to HappyCow Terms

best pizza - Edit

Been to multiple pizza places before, as we all know for us vegan/vegetarian the options are in most occasions is very limited. There was over 15 vegetarian pizzas to choose from. For vegans there was 3 delicious pizzas to choose from, for a dollar more you could add vegan cheese. I had two of the vegan pizzas without the vegan cheese. I would highly recommend this restaurant, both pizza's was nicely balanced in the ingredients. I had doubts about ordering the barbecue vegetable pizza. Normally the barbecue sauce over power the subtle favours of the topping. But the pizza was absolutely superb. If ever in Bellingen I highly recommend this restaurant.

To add to the ambients there was a very fine live solo singer and exhibition of a local artist to veiw while I enjoyed my meal.

Pros: most choices I have ever seen

Read More

By submitting this post you agree to HappyCow Terms

Delicious vegan options - Edit

5 stars for delicious food. I ordered the Happy Cow which is coincidentally named. I'm a sucker for pineapple on a pizza and was considering adding vegan cheese but I am so glad I didn't. I'm normally not a caper or artichoke lover but all the other ingredients made them extra yum!!!

Pros: 3 vegan pizzas and 15 vegetarian pizzas with optio

Cons: None that I could see

Read More

By submitting this post you agree to HappyCow Terms

Link to this page from your site. .
Return to Bellingen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
Why was my review removed? - details / Review guidelines
Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
Has Little Red Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 205 times.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support