Little Red Fox

202-248-6346

5035 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, District Of Columbia, USA, 20008

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small coffee shop and eatery offering quality coffee, and labels the veg food choices: sandwiches, soups, side dishes, and dinner entrees. Menu changes daily. Open Tue-Sun 7:30am-7:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TravelVeggie

Good coffee! - Edit

Great coffee and they also have good beer- including being able to fill your own growler. Very little seating and most of that very little seating is outside.

But as for an entry on happy cow? I always figured I'd leave a review of this place after I'd eaten there. I lived right in the neighborhood for years, but I could just never manage to eat there. But every time I looked at the menu or even went inside intending to order something, everything just seemed so overpriced and boring that I didn't bother going or walked out if I was already there. One time I worked up the desire to get the soup of the day... and they were out of it. WHO KNOWS maybe the food is awesome and the joke's on me.

One of the lunch sandwiches sounded good, but they only served it during lunch and I was never there during lunch. Also they close at 7:30pm, which always felt extremely early on weekdays.

If you're hungry and in the neighborhood though and do wish to sit down... Comet next door has vegan (soy) cheese for their pizzas. Tomato sauce has honey, but you can order a "white pizza" with vegan cheese and veggies.

cute place - Edit

Not many options, but they make great coffee.

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Red Fox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.