Little Nicky's Grill and Pizza

Contact 215-725-7660

1940 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19111

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan steak or chicken steak sandwiches (try with hot peppers and pizza sauce). In addition, offers vegan grinders, falafel, tomato pie. Also the veggie wraps that can be made vegan. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by avejeanne

Falafel's are amaaazing - Edit

We've been here a few times & have been happy each time. The first time we both got the chickn cheesesteak which was pretty tasty. Not the best I've ever had, but it's only place to get a veggie cheesesteak in Northeast Philly (that I know of). Note - if you're vegan, there is no vegan cheese available. The owners are really nice - last time when we were leaving they told us we had to come back & try the falafel's & told us they deliver as well. We went back today - my partner got the chickn cheesesteak again & I went with the falafel & hummus platter. That shit was goooooood. A bunch of warm pitas, about 8 small falafel's that were to die for, a bunch of veggies, and delicious hummus. Note for vegans - the white sauce has sour cream in it, when I asked for the dish without it, they provided me extra hummus at no extra charge which was awesome. But besides that, it's a great gem for veggies/vegans in the Northeast!

Pros: Yummy vegan/veg food, Friendly staff, Large portions

Cons: Only a few tables if you're eating in

Hunt Down Secret Recipes at Little Nicky's - Edit

Stopped into Little Nicky's at Cottman and Castor Avenues (NE Philadelhia) this afternoon after passing by for over a year... (busy intersection). Wasn't aware that they had a few vegan sandwiches! I tried their "Veggie Steak" and I was thrilled to discover that it was delicious and well prepared. Owner, Nick states that he doesn't have vegan cheese, but no worries, I was completely satisfied with his vegan steak and roll. Also had his sweet potato fries which were also yummy! Great prices for a quick lunch. Going to head back more often and try his falafel, which he tells me is a 'secret recipe' from his homeland. Nick was a really hospitable individual and I hope his business expands with additional vegan offerings.

Pros: hospitable service, affordable, well prepared food

Cons: few vegan selections, no parking, small seating area

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Nicky's Grill and Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 841 times since Jun 2013.