Little Mumbai Market

914-773-0500

475 Bedford Rd (at Cooley St), Pleasantville, New York, USA, 10570

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quaint, hip eatery serving Indian/French fusion cuisine as well as fresh smoothies and juices. Labels vegan dishes as well as dishes that can be made vegan. Offering seitan in place of meat on many dishes.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Take-out, Catering, French, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by BriggitteJ

not all the vegan options were available today - Edit

We were excited to try the chipotle seitan, however 30 minutes into our wait we were informed they were out of seitan :( we went with our go-to Indian dish- Channa Masala, which is always a win! Their rice bowl option with the Indian “salsa” AKA cucumber salad was quite filling and we also got an order of the samosas- which are vegan, but the green tamarind sauce does have Yogurt in it, so vegans be aware! The atmosphere is fun and eclectic and it’s a small place- also when dining on a cold day- make sure to sit FAR away from the door! It was freezing today! Also their fresh squeezed juices and smoothies are on point!

Pros: fun atmosphere , delicious food, decent portion size

Cons: pay for parking, small dining area , ran out of seitan- ask if they have it first!

One of my Favorite Places to Eat! - Edit

I go to Little Mumbai quite often since I work close by and I really enjoy the wonderful flavors they impart into their dishes. My favorite dishes are the Frankie Roll with Chipotle Seitan and the Chipotle Seitan rice bowl! I've tried the vegan crepes and they were good but not my favorite since the filling didn't have enough flavor for my taste. The fresh smoothies are also good but a bit expensive for the size IMO. Overall, Little Mumbai has a lot to offer and I hope they will further expand their vegan offerings in the future to even more dishes!

Return to Pleasantville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Mumbai Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.