Little Italy

+971-554028415

Shop # 6, Wasl Building, Za'abeel St, Al Karama, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,

Chain of Italian restaurants serving lacto-vegetarian cuisine. Offers options for no onions or garlic (Jain). Kitchen rests between meals. Previously opposite Bur Juman Mall, new address reported April 2017. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by NK123

Great Italian Food - Edit

Loved the food here - great variety and selection. Also very pleasant atmosphere. Well worth a visit.

A little tricky to find. Only a block from the Karama metro station, but be sure and ask someone at the metro station which exit to take as there are 4 exits from the station.

Be sure and bring the phone number with you in case you need to cal them.

Pros: Variety , Wonderful flavors, No eggs

Italian, Mexican and a fusion of the two - Edit

Great restaurant. It has a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the food was great. One of us had pizza and one had pasta and both were excellent. I asked for mine to be spicy and they were happy to accommodate. The menu is part-Italian and part-Mexican. There are options inbetween (such as Mexican pizza!). The price was reasonable. We paid 240 Dirhams for a two course meal with soft drinks.

My only criticism is that there is parmesan cheese on the menu which is never vegetarian, so maybe watch out for that if you're a strict veggie like me.

All in all I liked it a lot and will go back.

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere, Big menu

Cons: Watch out for parmesan cheese

2 Responses

DanielMehta 23 Mar 2013 - Hey there!..I'm the Restaurant Manager of Little Italy..Thank You for Liking us and our food! :)
Id like you to know that we dont use authentic parmesan cheese being a pure vegetarian restaurant..what we serve as parmesan is dehydrated goat cheese that is further grated to resemble and replace parmesan cheese giving a similar flavor to it ;)

jollypig 24 Mar 2013 - That's great, thanks for the clarification - much appreciated. We'll be back to eat the veggie parmesan!

Great place, greater food. - Edit

Although I'm not a vegetarian, I found the menu at Little Italy had many vegetarian options which I found intriguing. I especially like the ravioli, which I am told is freshly made in Little Italy.

Service is also great. Staff are always ready to make changes to the dishes depending on each person's likes and dislikes.

Good value for money.

Pros: Taste, Freshness, Value

Cons: Limited parking during weekends

Amazing Italian food - Edit

If you are looking for some delicious Italian yet vegetarian food- you're in for a treat. I love some of their dishes esp Pizza Mellino, and their roasted mushroom dish. Their version of garlic bread is so good. For someone like me who doesn't even touch eggs, getting deserts like eggless sizzling chocolate brownie is really a treat. Love the place and the vibe! Would definitely recommend it!

Pros: excellent food, reasonable price, warm vibe

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Little Italy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.